Reviews for Shiftings
Ninja Giraffe chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Great characterization of both Kurt and Blaine. I love reading their thoughts about that amazing kiss :3
jfioensiof chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Can I just say the way you wrote Kurt's thoughts as he was musing over how he'd tried to change and then eventually seeing Blaine as he really was and being himself and that's how Blaine fell is pretty much exactly how I imagined it was, if that makes sense? Thank you for voicing it so clearly unlike my confused comment, just know that I think you're right :)

xx
Brilliantim chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
gjkbgkjbxgfsjgskjb adorable :3 ihihihi, this was so so good. And cute and ah, of course it was well written as well. How could it not be?

But this was very sweet! Our boys are so cute together :3
BioSei chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
this was really cute, I loved to know how the boys felt before and after the kiss... and you wrote their feelings so well

and I really like the way you did Blaine inner thoughts... because it almost canon to put Blaine being so dapper and "oh no Kurt, I won't touch you, you're too precious..."

no! you made him being all "I really want to get laid" but still confused on how he felt, haha loved it

now be prepared, because I'm going to read every one of your verses!

I'm sure they're all awesome
Miko Akako chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
So, craving more Klaine goodness and not feeling like sifting through the billions of stories on this site, I decided to try the Shifting verse that you mentioned a few times on tumblr and in 'The Sidhe.' And good thing, because I pretty much love how you portray these two.

Kurt's was so in character. And I love that his hero worship of Blaine disintegrated before they actually kissed, because I guess that was always part of my problem when I watched, and while I would have gotten to that realization eventually (maybe on the sixth or seventh time rewatching the season), I'm glad you pointed it out. xD Seems so obvious now.

And then your excuse for Blaine not realizing he liked Kurt was because he knew he actually did like Kurt was brilliant. As well as their difference in thoughts (Kurt's all romantic but Blaine is more physical - which, again, is so true to their characters in the show).

In short - I loved it. Now...why couldn't I have just said that to start with?
wishingonlightning chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Aw I love this! It is so well written, and so, so sweet. The ending, with Blaine assuring Kurt that it's real was perfect.
wishingonlightning chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aww I love this! This was well written and Kurt is very in-character. I loved his excitement in the beginning. "Kurt yanked the spare pillow from beside him, thrust it over his face, and screamed into it, kicking his legs hard." - that was so adorable. The last line was perfect.
TheUnderstatement chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Beautiful.
AceCade chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Such an adorable fic of an adorable couple
AceCade chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Beautiful
Teegan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
:) Good chapter. I love the story behind the Beatles Backing track 3
Panda Slippers chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I loved the way you explained Blaine's shifting. I do think the...attraction to Kurt was there before Blackbird. The idea that Blaine compartmentalized Kurt into different categories is a great explanation for it. Well done!

Also, wicked cute. :)
Megzalove chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
So, I ended up reading this story kind of out of order. I read this part last, because I figured I didn't have to read it since I saw the episode of course. However, I absolutely adore the way you write about these two, so much so that I just broke down and read it. It was beautiful. Especially Blaine's POV. It was a great way to show that he loved Kurt all along and didn't just suddenly fall for him. This story is my second favorite fanfic, but only behind the Sidhe, which is breathtaking. Anyway, I'm rambling, so I'm going to stop now. Once again, thank you for your lovely stories.
Calli Wall chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
this is so beautiful
LilacSky128 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Oh my God. I know this was written a while ago, but I just have to say: thankyou - for writing this. I've been searching for a story which perfectly puts into words the reasons why Blaine didn't act on his feelings before he did when he was clearly always attracted to him. (I mean, most people attribute this to shoddy writing, but I prefer to find actual reasoning behind charcater's actions.) But you have put it into words perfectly, and it's completely in character - both parts... so now I have new head canon! Anyway, off to read more of your stories! :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »