Reviews for Shiftings
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I so cracked at "Because of you." and Kurt welling up and all. You have this AMAZING insight into the characters. I am so in awe of that.

thanxs, M
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Honestly WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL BREATHTAKING. Your author's note, so took me back to the kiss:) For that alone I LOVE YOU! Your stories are so great. Of all the fanfics I've read, I have to say, yours are dearest to me. I came back to your account tonight my mind set on rereading some of your fiction and found that I had not read some of it yet at all. I am so happy right now, all thanks to you, I mean it.

thanxs sosososo very much for making me happy again, M
TenderGraces chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Yes it's real! Klainebows
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
This is gorgeous... Like wow. The whole explanation from Blaine's point of view makes so much sense it's not even funny. And that last scene? Adorable. I love it, truly I love it. Nicely done.
sfgirljan chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
sigh. more please!
cato1850 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
mmmmmmm! I'm so in love right now and I have the biggest smile on face.
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
This was just... wow. Amazing. Absolutely incredible.
Amethyst Archer chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
This was really sweet. I'm happy you put both of their sides in. The part about Wes made me laugh, and the ending made me so happy.
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was nice. I like your interpretation of Kurt's feelings leading up to OS.
BloodRedLust chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Yay, that was so sweet. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
yep, exactly how i feel too hon. 3 I love the way you've explained their relationship to-date, coz that's exactly how i saw it too. same page babe. I love it. :)
singwiththewind chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
That was so sweet! I can't believe this is your first fanfic, it's so well written. Great job! I'm off to read more of your stories. :)
Susala chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved Kurt's POV on the events that took place in Original Songs. And I love your Kurt; he has such dimension.
Susala chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I did not want this to end. I share your take on Blaine and that makes me smile. Loved learning Blaine's POV on canon. Thank you.
FacingTheMusic chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I love it! Why couldn't THIS have happened on last night's episode? Instead we get one scene with Kurt and Blaine, and there is no indication that they are more than friends. I wanted more! I'll just have to read more wonderful fanfics like this one to sate my desire for more Klaine!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »