Reviews for Shiftings
GetInLineHeIsMine chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I Loved it! In fact I am still shocked at how absorbed I got in the story. Well especially the end with all of the fluffiness, but I loved dirty minded Blaine. I mean the boy can not be a perfect gentleman all the time! Thank you for this magnificence, the last kiss literally took my breath away. :)
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Awww... 3

Loved every word; everything was natural and flowed perfectly. I can't think of anything bad to say, you've left me speechless
scarlettfire chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
omg. this is exactly what i wanted to read. i really love the way you did blaine. everyone makes him either unearthly attracted to kurt all the time. or not at all. i like that you just made him attracted to all men. the wes thing cracked me up.
PirateColey chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
This was lovely, heartfelt, and very accurate to what probably would have actually happened if Glee were the Kurt & Blaine Show. I loved the eloquence of your style and hope you post more fics in the future.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
This was really really sweet. I loved it so much. Fantastic job
star143 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
This is really well-written and so insightful! You are very true to the characters, which is so nice in a world of often out-of-character Klaine! Well done :)
Unfortunate Fates chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Fantastic! I love the whole idea of this fic, it really is beautiful.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4