Reviews for Beating the alternative until
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Nicely done! I love fics with Bobby. Loved him in this. Always such a great, if a bit crotchety, guy. And nice job addressing the crash Dean had been in. Coupled with his stress and exhaustion, no wonder he keeled over. Loved poor Bobby trying to get him picked up and taken care of. :-) really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing. :-)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Castiel did forget the value of individual human lives but Dean never will.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
We only just got this episode in Austrlia, hence my late review. Yeah - you heard me. We only just got this episode in Australia. Honestly - I think they ENJOY torturing us and making us suffer. Cruel bastards.

Anyway - I loved this. Love you, Cas! I liked the constant theme through it - the "better than the alternative." And yeah, good call - Dean wouldn't exactly have been in the best shape after his day.

Anyhow - I'd leave a longer, more detailed review, but I have to go to bed now. *Sigh* I like the sleeping part of going to bed - it's the wakeup part that I don't like.

- Bundi
CanadaNL chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it!
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Excellent thanks.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
As beautiful as always :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Very good story.
Psychee chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I really, really enjoyed this fic. Castiel forgets that Dean is the Righteous man (virtuous, good, honorable), he will do what he thinks is right regardless of the cost to himself.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Very nicely done
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved this, very well written :D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
So cute *_*

I completely LOVE this one! Bobby taking care of Dean... So perfect! )

Congratulations