Reviews for Amelia Gilbert
What kind of a stupid character Amelia is? I really expected this story to be good. But all you did was fill in the gaps with an obnoxious, stupid, narcissistic personality who has actually no personality. She doesn't even have sassiness or something to look up to. All you've done is made her a really chatty annoying person who's selfish and have no sense of situation or seriousness. Please make her a little realistic and less like an asshole. You have the potential so please don't make her a douche bag personality.
randombeach25 chapter 1 . 1/3
who else had seen this coming I mean it was obvious the mystery guy from bording school, the initials on the anklet and flaws obsession with her mad it obvious but the suspense of wanting to know if you were right is so tempting that you can't put it down and the humor is spot on but character personalities in miner way don't add up to the show personer but do help the humor.
Lili Tommo chapter 183 . 12/17/2017
I love your fanfics and I want to continue reading them please update, especially Aria's Shield
insert name here XD chapter 183 . 11/26/2017
I could really use an update for ghis story its been too long and i was wondering why amelia has never played the violin because klaus said she was great, i just want her to surprise everyone with her talent.
Panda Blitz chapter 183 . 9/24/2017
I loved it!
Guest chapter 183 . 9/13/2017
Was Hoping for an actual update
Guest chapter 183 . 9/10/2017
Please update
Srvagabond chapter 98 . 9/3/2017
Firstly, thank you for keeping Jenna alive! Secondly, Klaus blackmail sex? Not sure how I feel about that... Thirdly, when is he going to release his compulsion? I was hoping for a reunion... but after the blackmail sex? Probably not.
Srvagabond chapter 93 . 9/3/2017
Sorry for saying this, but I am literally disgusted that Mia keeps crawling back to Damon. She really has no self respect.
Srvagabond chapter 92 . 9/3/2017
If youre intentionally trying to get me to hate Damon... girl it's working.
Srvagabond chapter 91 . 9/3/2017
I'm really hoping that Mia and Klaus have atleast a little (ATLEAST) fling. I'm pretty sick and tired of the way Damon is treating her and how she just keeps going back to him. Mia! Grow a backbone! He treats you like ASS.
Srvagabond chapter 89 . 9/3/2017
KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS!
Srvagabond chapter 88 . 9/3/2017
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee I love this! Klaus-aric is kinda adorable with Mia. I'm probably awful for saying, that, but no effs are given :)
Srvagabond chapter 71 . 9/3/2017
What. An. Ass. I hope Mia gets her freak on with Klaus and tbat Damon gets a taste of his own medicine. Ugh!
Srvagabond chapter 67 . 9/3/2017
I'm on my toes here waiting for Klaus-ric to make his appearance in the fic!
7,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »