Reviews for Amelia Gilbert
alexa chapter 55 . 2/12
OMG, I like the jealous comment. Reminds me of Dean and Aria.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 168 . 2/1
God I laughed so hard on this chapter I thought I was gonna pee myself. I know I was a bit harsh in previous reviews about Amelia being a doormat, but I really like how you've developed her.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 81 . 1/31
See, with everyone else she's mostly fine. Her friendship with Stefan and Matt is awesome, but when it comes to Elena or Damon she's mostly in doormat mode. She should team up with Elijah, he wouldn't make her a doormat lol
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 65 . 1/30
Okay I love the humor in this story, seriously I don't even remember the last time I read something that made me laugh this much, and I needed a good laugh. The relationship between Mia and Damon so far though is awful, he's just constantly screwing her over and she's just laying down and taking it. At first, I was hoping they'd work it out, now I'm mostly just hoping this secret *coughvampirecough* guy she dated while away at school will swoop in and bam no more Damon/Amelia. I just want her to find her spine and keep it for longer than a few days, when Damon weasels his way in and makes her feel guilty for his mistakes -such bull. Great story though, it's been a pleasure to read.
SohoDoll chapter 68 . 1/21
I wish this story would keep making canon better forever.
shewolfellie413 chapter 34 . 1/15
OMG I love this book the author is amazing i love the vampire diaries and Damon so I now love this story even more, probably in my top 2 fav fanfics. And trust me there are a lot of books on my list.
123456879 chapter 65 . 1/14
amelia is a SLUT
SohoDoll chapter 44 . 1/5
I know this is a heartbreaking part of the stort, with Damon acting like a physically abusive partner, but this chapter made me laugh so hard for the better part of it. Cock crusaders! You're a genius!
MedalingMarauders chapter 1 . 1/5
I'm sorry, but people saying it's not realistic... you realise this is a fanfiction for a TV show about VAMPIRE WEREWOLVES HYBRIDS GHOSTS WITCHES ect... and all you can say is that it's not realistic? hahahahahahahahaha
SohoDoll chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
So far, this story is really something else. Amelia is so clever and funny and you even make Elena seem nice as opposed to how dull I always find her. I'm addicted to this.
I can't believe I took time out of reading to log in and write this review, however short, from my phone. You just really earned serious praise for these brilliant first 17 chapters.
RemedyGilbert chapter 182 . 12/28/2016
Please update, I love this story 3
HeyStardust chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
Chapter thirty-six is obviously the most pathetic of this story. A teenager is attacked by his friend almost to death and then finds nothing of the traumatic situation. Pretty pathetic
Guest chapter 51 . 12/15/2016
If you don't like it, why have you read it to 182 chapters?
If you don't like it, don't read it, simple
MrsMikaelson chapter 182 . 12/15/2016
You should really revise your smut or even your passionate scenes. They are super dull and uneventful. They don't make the readers feel anything because your writing is so non descriptive that we can't picture anything. The lack of details makes the story seem like a real drag. Also I think you should start to develop your own plot because when I started to read this I was hoping for some thing a bit more original but all the of stories for tad seem to all follow canon events, you don't have a plot. This is literally the Tv series with one extra character. I also believe she is a bit of a Mary Sue because just about everybody seems to be in love with her... I also don't quite like her and Damon's relationship. It's so two dimensional and flat. People ship delena because those two struggled and struggled and got screwed over but truly love each other and it's true love. Amelia and Damon are really flat and they got back together way to quickly. I also take issue with Klaus and Amelia . I mean in the beginning he practically raped her and that is an incredibly traumatic event.
Guest chapter 144 . 12/15/2016
Jamel's is quite unlivable. She doesn't like to be interrupted... She is also a Mary Sue to the extreme.
6,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »