Reviews for Amelia Gilbert
More please :)
Layla347 chapter 182 . 8/11
Love the story. :)
peyton chapter 108 . 7/14
it would be really cool if you made a youtube video of damon and mia and used the song "Angel with a shotgun, by the cab"
Taryn chapter 182 . 7/9
Please update the vampire diaries is finished and I'm dying to know how Damon and Amelia will end up, will u put a twist to it? Will Elena still be the one that goes to sleep, will Amelia get stuck on the other side with Damon and Bonnie? Please woman your killing me. please update already.
VampireGirl1797 chapter 182 . 7/9
PLEASE write more! I love how this is going! I want to see what happens with the sire bond- the only way for it to be broken is for Amelia to switch off her humanity and turn it back on but I don't know how it will go if both twins turn their humanity off when Jeremy dies. I don't suppose you could write in a practical solution? E.g. a spell etc... And I'm LOVING Delena but I'm also kind of loving Amelia and Klaus, but I'm not liking Klaus with Caroline as well as Amelia. Loving the story- please write more! :)
Damon is being so damn controlling its getting annoying
No...we were on a rolll! Why did u have to have sex! Go for Elijah goddammit
fran101 chapter 5 . 6/26
This was just great! I love how the character progression between Amelia and Damon clearly progresses between each chapter. I literally can't stop reading! It's not rushed, but it's not dead slow either. It's just the right pace! FAb!
gloria.cuevas.391 chapter 182 . 6/25
Waiting for the next chapter because I'm hooked and have been rereading over and over again
saturnmarie1313 chapter 1 . 6/20
love it! please write more!
Update please chapter 182 . 6/12
SO GOOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
channingsandoval chapter 182 . 6/11
eeeeeekkkk! love love your amazing story!great writing and intense plot! keep up the amazing work, we all aporeciate it!
Kushka chapter 182 . 6/7
Great story
BlueBloodsSVUOrder chapter 175 . 5/31
In episode 4x18 it should be Amelia to kiss Elijah
casmad2 chapter 182 . 5/24
This is the best! I really love it please update soon!
6,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »