Reviews for As you wish
ArienAngel529 chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
I would be one of those fangirls too.

Love these little glimpses into Harry and Draco's lives
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 101 . 5/15/2012
aww nice i liked it
cant-spell-at-all chapter 100 . 11/25/2011
i love these drabbles! i spent my entire commute home today reading them!
acciomysteriousbubbles chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Holy cow i just imagined draco pregnant PMSL! This is just too funny love it 3
Arpie chapter 18 . 11/8/2011
Ahahahahahaha! Love it!
Arpie chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
AHHHHHH!

Forgive me for my totally school-girly screams, but oh oh oh!
Arpie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, I love it

Just noting, this line: 'Hot breath rushed past his ear, he couldn't help but to shiver'

Not sure if I'm right or wrong, but does the 'to' before the 'shiver' fit? I guess they both work.

But yes, beautiful already!
TheLennonMobile chapter 100 . 11/5/2011
The last chapter! That last line almost made me cry...Such a fantastic story, but now you'll be moving on to bigger and better things, right? :)
SunGoddessRii chapter 100 . 11/5/2011
*cries at loss of cute little Drarry drabbles to read when down*
BellaMalfoy143 chapter 100 . 11/4/2011
I enjoyed reading every one of these! I just can't believe they're over though :(. I would always check to see if a new one was up! You are a really good writer :)
HonoraryLoser chapter 100 . 11/4/2011
I loved all of these one-shots! :)
2spiffy chapter 100 . 11/4/2011
Ok first, this was amazing. You are an extraordinary writer. I loved every story, even the ones that ended badly...in which I mean they were sad. :). I think the fact that you made the very last line "As you wish.." to be really amazing, I loved it as I did with the entire story. Amazing.
Anne Schaeffer chapter 100 . 11/4/2011
Awww so cute! Overload of cuteness in the end! Love the tie back to the beginning D

Loved them all (even the one where Harry leaves Draco for...*gulps and shivers*...Ron)! Hope to see more in the future! xD
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 100 . 11/4/2011
awsome i loved this i will miss this and great job making it all the way to 100
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 100 . 11/4/2011
wonderful ending for a wonderful 100 drabbles. _ I really loved them! :D They were so enjoyable and lovely. Thank you for making them! :) I will miss them but I can't wait to read your new stories! _
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »