Reviews for As you wish
IsabelEmrys chapter 98 . 11/2/2011
Oh I know Harry secretly liked it! He's just putting up a front so they don't get kicked out of the store for being obnoxious P

OMG only two more drabbles! (
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 98 . 11/2/2011
oh wow just wow nice
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 94 . 11/1/2011
Urgh... Damn... Poor Draco. Was he going to change his dastardly ways before Harry dumped him?

Nice story by the way. :)
IsabelEmrys chapter 97 . 11/1/2011
Haha I always wondered how driving lessons for Draco would go? Glad to know I wasn't far from the truth though I was expecting him to hit a mailbox.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 97 . 11/1/2011
hahaha nice i loved
sarosee chapter 75 . 11/1/2011
Ahahaha, are aware of how fantastic this is? I don't entirely understand the love for Drapple, but this is fantastic.
sarosee chapter 71 . 10/31/2011
I really like when your little fics happen at Hogwarts. :)
sarosee chapter 55 . 10/31/2011
I think I would love this bit if Draco was cheating with anyone other than Severus. I love Snape and I love Draco, but together? *shivers*
sarosee chapter 53 . 10/31/2011
Maybe you have already and I haven't read it yet, but if you haven't, I would love to see a follow-up of sorts to this. :) It makes me sad, though.
addictedtocsi777 chapter 96 . 10/31/2011
Have thoroughly enjoyed the stories. Keep up the good work.
IsabelEmrys chapter 96 . 10/31/2011
Happy Halloween! D

Awww Teddy's costume made me squeal! I love Phantom of the Opera!

A bumblebee and werewolf. So cute!

Yay! Remus is taking the children trick-or-treating!

I love how Draco shoved Harry out onto the porch for candy duty! LoL! But that can be fun! I've seen some pretty interesting things while giving out candy especially when they were my age or did things to receive the candy. I don't have that duty this year though ( kind of sad but it's my grandmother's birthday today so I'm celebrating with her.

Trick-or-Treat! Great chapter! Update soon D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 96 . 10/31/2011
awww too cut ei loved
sarosee chapter 52 . 10/31/2011
Now that... was entirely unfair. But a very good little drabble. I'm enjoying reading these!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 95 . 10/29/2011
oh nice haha i like that they werent shocked lol
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 95 . 10/29/2011
aww this one was nice! _
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »