Reviews for And The Two Become One
andrewpine chapter 13 . 3/9
I still say she just needs to bring Ben back with her her bitch of a mother will not even care that he is gone.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 3/9
Now what is she going to do about that useless bitch of a mother and her husband? would it even bother the bitch if Bella took Ben and moved him back to Forks with her?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 3/8
Where are you going with this? if Sam imprinted then Jake should know so why is he with her all of the time?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 3/8
Why in hell won't she tell him Ben is her step brother what is the big deal? if Sam did imprint on her why hasn't he told her that either?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 3/8
She needs to call Phil and tell him if he doesn't do something about that cunt he is married to she will call family services. so when will Sam tell her about the imprint?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/8
I see mommy is still a perfect self absorbed bitch as doesn't seem to be much help either.
B4bidden Products chapter 30 . 12/18/2016
Absolutely loved reading this story again
B4bidden Products chapter 30 . 4/29/2015
Loved this story it made me cry and laugh haven't had a story like that in awhile
MamaMarie chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Very well written story... One of my favorites
I'm Team Wolf chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
I love your story and your ending!
Jane chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Ok, what's Phil doing? What kind of dad is he that he doesn't know how Renee is behaving or that Bella has the main responsibility for HIS son?
Jane chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Geez, Bella is dragging out the story of who Ben is. Surely she'll tell them all now! Still don't understand why. What is the point? Why is it a secret? Or is it just Renee's lack of mothering that is embarrassing her?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I don't understand why Bella wouldn't tell him about Ben. What's so hard about saying "he's my brother". What's the big secret. Isn't Jake a good friend? How come in the last few years she hasn't mentioned Ben? It doesn't make sense.
Red Reaper88 chapter 30 . 9/3/2013