Reviews for A Request
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2017
I don't know how to write a proper review but this was a really good book
anIndividualist chapter 19 . 8/29/2017
That was a very good story.
Zimme.Zee chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
It's almost 5 year now. I'm still waiting for the updates.
FuzzyPossum chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Okay, so I know you haven't updated in 3 years, and you probably haven't been on fanfiction in ages, but I just thought, on the off chance you come back to this story, I should tell you how amazing it is! I've never read a better Luna fanfiction, and trust me, I've read loads! Your OC's are amazing! The way you describe them makes me feel like I'm reading one of the actual Harry Potter books! I simply love Seymour, I think you've written an awesome character who is really easy to like! As for Luna, I think you've captured her personality incredibly and Robin, Alice and Lloyd are really interesting and developed characters, which is good as most minor characters aren't normally that in depth! Your style of writing is both funny and well put together and the way you describe scenes and show emotions makes it impossible to stop reading! I hardly ever review as I don't have account but I saw that this one didn't have as many as it deserves and couldn't go without one! I sincerely hope you continue this fanfiction some time soon in the future, and if not, its been a pleasure reading it all the same! If I had a hat on I would take it off to you! Reading back on this review I sound like such a gushing idiot but honestly this is a masterpiece that I can find little fault with, if any at all! Thank you for posting this story! Looking eagerly forward to another update if their ever is one! Keep up the good work, I'm off to read your other stories now! :P
clemsonpacer chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
I love your story and I know that you haven't updated in awhile, but I need more of this story. This is by far the best Luna fic I have ever read.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Aww thats so sweet. Really enjoyed that chapter. Your story's badass!
Justin chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Damnit man your killing me. Its 1:30 in the morning and each chapter ends in a cliffhanger making me wa.t to read the next one. Curse your genius. Oh and you deserve way more reviews. This is a masterpiece. My new favorite
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Wow. This is awesome. I love your oc's really interesting developed characters. Especially the new Dada teacher. He's really hilarious. Keep it up!
chescake chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
i keep thinking as to what the creature might turn out to be! why is it there? was it coincidence that malfoy was there as well?

update soon!
Tinithor chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
Interesting chapter. I feel bad that luna and seymour keep getting in trouble , its not their fault. I hope they find some way around that stupid charm. Maybe Luna can figure it out she is a ravenclaw after all. As for the dog thing, i have no idea what it is, Draco seems like the kind of guy to lie just to get someone else in trouble, so it wouldn't suprise me if he DID see it , but you never know.
micheepeach chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Yay they kissed! best day ever
emcee31 chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Enter, Sirius?
BrainWithAMouth chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
When Mr. Lovegood interrupted I was like "Why?" But when Seymour kissed Luna I was like "Yes! That's why!" Haha! This chapter totally made my day. For Luna and Seymour, or perhaps almost any couple, it was the perfect kiss. I don't know if it's just me but it's always semi-romantic scenes that are the most romantic, and you quote-on-quote "hit the nail on the head."

Update ASAP!
Tinithor chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
Oh my god! Finally! Malfoys a jerk but at least he inadvertantly made Seymour show Luna how he feels. Great great great chapter, can't wait for more!
BrainWithAMouth chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Seymour is always more willing to do something if Luna asks him for it, doesn't he? Haha! The boy is crushing hard...and he doesn't even know it! And it seems to me that Luna holds the same feelings, even if her intellectual mind doesn't see that yet. It also occurs to me that the smartest people seem to have a tougher time sorting out the most illogical part of their beings: their feelings.

Update ASAP!