Reviews for Feeling Good
nothing else is chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
lovelovelovelove!
emily Ericson chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I loved this, you did an amazing job capturing and showing their emotions. It was a fun, fluffy read, and I quite enjoyed it.
Aqua Child chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Sweet, funny, realistic, and sexy...nice job!
Whiterosered chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I LOVED it :) it was sweet and smutty and that's just such a lovely combination.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Good job! This last chapter was especially sweet
Veeletta chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
You write these two so amazingly well. I just found one of your stories this morning and have spent all my free time stopping by to read another and another. Wow! I'm spoiled with such a great gallery- and still so many more to read.

Thanks for all the great writing. I still haven't been able to stray away from your stories.
eb012203 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
very awesome fic!
bluecharlotte chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This story was just amazing. You managed to show the perfect cimbination of heat and tenderness and want between them, and the characterizations were spot on! And I love the way Kurt is nervous and unsure but how Blaine knows just what to do to calm him down. You show perfectly the way they understand each other so well and care so much for one another. The fact that Blaine sends him that song is so sweet, and it's wonderful that you end it on that note. I also love that Kurt feels better about himself. It's just so sweet and well done! Sorry for the ramble. Kudos to you and your beta for such an amazing abd shmexy and heartfelt piece! Thanks for putting it up :)
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I liked this chapter, and yes I did read it all! Their conversation was very 'real'. Now I want to know what happens next.
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really love the idea of Blaine and Kurt ACHING for each other during the day. You've written this well.
Niamh the Vargie chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
For a while, I very much liked Klaine and I read this story. Then I gravitated away from the ship, and now I don't read about it or actively seek it out the way I did before.

But I always come back to this story. You've made it so perfect. I love it. I like that Blaine is still such a teenage boy, which is something that doesn't always come through. And I'm very much in love with the way that Kurt is sometimes lost in his hormones and sometimes scared of what he's really doing. The situations are so well written and so believable. I love the way Kurt throws out "I want to blow you" in the second chapter, and the way that Blaine is described in the first chapter, saying things against Kurt's skin in his truthful voice.

This is just a wonderful story that will forever be in my favorites, not matter how I feel about the ship. You've made me love it too much to stop rereading.
sailingaway11 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Just found this today... beautiful, beautiful writing! I can't wait to reread this later on down the line. Yay, you!
The Raisin Girl chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Holy mother of...just...wow.

That was the most epic mix of sweetness and sexiness I have ever read in my life. And I will NEVER listen to "Your Body Is A Wonderland" and think it's about a girl again as long as I live thanks to you.
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
So good! Awesome job!
Calli Wall chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This is some seriously beautiful smut.
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »