Reviews for Feeling Good
cole5148 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I made it threw all of the words, and am very thankful to you and your beta for doing the work on this story:)
no day but today chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Thank you. I am enjoying your style of writing, as I read through your Klaine fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I really loved it. In the first chap I loved the description of Kurt losing himself in the song he was working on and Blaines reaction to getting a glimpse inside the real Kurt...Second chap, with them desperatly driving around to find a safe place...lol so funny and adorable, and I know anyone who lived with their parents in highschool can totally relate. The 3rd chap was just beautiful the way blaine didn't give up on makeing sure Kurt understood that he was beautiful...so sweet...awww ok ill stop blabing but basically my point is good work ;-)
1stkitty chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Some talented person needs to do art for this chapter! OMFH- gah! ...and the song could not have been more perfect! John Mayer has a great voice- kinda like how Blaine's might be if he could manage to get out of his "top 40" head.

This is perfect, this is how I would picture things between them..I mean they were friends first, and they are definitely two hormonal teenage boys, who just happen to be in love. You have a gift for telling a great story. You need to let this side of yourself off the leash and out to play more often.
dizzy chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
This was the best thing I've ever read. My skin is literally tingling now. If you ever write them actually having sex, I may have to check myself into a hospital. Everything, from the slow pace to the music was absolutely breathtaking. Just. awesome.
NureinFan chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
This...was beautiful. So beautiful. And sexy, and hot, and wonderful, and wow! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
supermegafoxyawesomehot303 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
amazing, simply amazing. Epic smut fics rock :D
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Oh my HELL. The rw, undefined lust of this was just...mm. :)
HPJellicleCat chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
*claps really loudly with tears in her eyes*

Your writing makes me so happy. It's HOT, but not too DIRTY. They're NERVOUS, but it's not AWKWARD. I don't think I can really explain how perfectly you write these two.
Sweetandsnarky89 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I so should not have read this at work.

I mean, I normally read smutty little stories at work, but holy shit! This chapter was out of this world fantastic. :)

I enjoyed the way you wrote the characters, the way you dealt with Kurt's insecurities. This was a great story. So hot.
sophannically chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Wow this was really...wow. I Love how Blaine helped Kurt and that now Kurt isn't As Self-concious As before.
Astrid Stopplebeam chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
nghhh so good. You know, I usually don't do reviews because all I can say is "yeah, the sex was good." but this story is so much more than that! The characters are so well-drawn, so readable. And there was a plot that involved something other than just fluff and it just made me smile. Your writing is very good- smooth and readable.

and,

well...

the sex was good.

Fantastic, actually.

Great job!
annoymus 3 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Oh my goodness, I freaking LOVE this story. I know that I am just a sily fan girl but my oh my, that was good
youkaiempress chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I must say I had my doubts of finding a true to character fanfiction of my two favorite boys on Glee. After trying and failing to find anything realistic, I came across this fic and was instantly hooked. The read was not forced like others I had to endure, but fluid and wonderful. The characterization of Blain espacially was so realistic, that I could perfectly see in my minds-eye him doing, thinking and saying everything that was written. Yes, I not only read through the end song, but sang it out loud. Thank you and your beta for a VERY delightful read.
kdoc27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thank you ! My god this is so amazing!

I am not a Glee fan, but I do like to read Klaine. This is soo not smutty !

Thank You ! Thank You! Thank You!

K