Reviews for Feeling Good
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I really liked your idea and how you tried writing it.

I would suggest revising, especially punctuation, as your sentences are very long and kind of tiring.

But the story itself was really good! 3
sillygleekt chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ok, I'm a bit biased ;) but I agree with gillasue... it would be lovely (yes, I just used the word lovely hehe) if you felt inspired to... to steal your words... pick it up where Kurt stopped it. :D

After tonight's utter lack of fabulous Klaine-ness in the auditorium on Glee, I think I need to read this at least 3 times to wash away my disappointment.
gleekypotterr chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh my, I absolutely LOVED this.

M-rated sequel would totally be appreciated :D
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Kurt is and always has been sexy as hell when he is not trying ... I'd jump his ass in a heartbeat. Well written, pls continue tho ...
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i can totally see kurt being a minx. little tease of a boy. blaine, as dapper and put together as he normally is, would totally fall apart if kurt truly wanted to sexify him.
gillasue345 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
please, for the love of all that is holy... make this a two shot. oh my gah. that was brilliant. beautiful. exquisite... and breathtaking. please make this a two shot. please please please.
Moonlight Freak chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh God I loved this !

You know, you really should write a rated M sequel... Just saying :P
FacingTheMusic chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ahhh...hott. I wasn't familiar with the song, so I went and watched Adam Lambert sing it on American Idol, and it was sexy, and I think Kurt could do it much better than Adam did. My favorite line is, "Blaine has heard that note before from Kurt, but never in a song." Pure sexiness. And this story has just the right amount of juiciness without going too far. I have to wait to watch the new Glee until they put it up online, but I can't wait to see where they go with the Klaine relationship. Great job. 3
Anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Mm that was really sexy :) Would love to see Dapper!Blaine lose control a little bit like that, and Kurt really use his best weapon - his voice!
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. Uhh not what I was expecting from a T story (maybe it should be M for safety; if there was a T that would be best because they don't actually go there...). I love it when Blaine loves Kurt though, and it's adorable how Kurt was all upset about not sounding perfect for Blaine.
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 1 . 4/19/2011