Reviews for Hekili Pao
plws chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
I just reread this story and enjoyed it as must as the first time. Thank you for writing an excellent story.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
That fic was awesome! I loved how intense it was for the rescue- and it had a good dose of h/c at the end!

Thanks for writing and sharing with us!

Song
Joy01 chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Really awesome story! Thanks!
SeanJ111 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
This was great, a really well written story. I loved their interactions and banter, it was very much in character. I also really liked that it wasn't overly emotional, in keeping with how they are on the show. Thank you for sharing this and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Lidil chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Still laughing.

Wait.

Let me catch my breath.

This last scene was s-o-o them, I could see it clearly.

Well done.
neptune60 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Excellent story. One of the best I've read. Very intense and awesome Steve whump with very realistic medical follow up. Loved Chin going into the cave to find Steve. Could totally understand Chief Kahele's position, no rescue team would put their crew in danger in such circumstances or even go out in the dark and I thought Danny behaved like a jerk to him.

I know Danny was concerned for Steve's well being but I get fed up with him constantly ranting at Steve. Steve's not going to change, he's a Navy Seal and he's not going to back down when he's got murderers in his midst. He didn't go deliberatly looking for trouble. I love H50 because of the way Steve is and I hope he never changes. Great story, Thanks for a fantastic read.
maconeill2001 chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Great story! Loved it! Will certainly come back and read it again...several times. Very good characterization. LOVE the whump and the post-whump. I'm a sucker for near-drowning-Steve, which you did extremely well. The medical stuff was great too. Very credible (I'm a health care professionnel; I hate it when bad medical stuff ruins a good whump) LOVED the SEALs! Need more of them! Lots more of them. With Steve of course :D

Keep up the good work. There is not enough good Steve whump out there.
ras0629 chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
aw man now im really curious as to how he got the name smooth dog *scratches chin* i wonder if they'll ever explain that in the show (probably not :( )
Dragonflysoul chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Most enjoyable! Thank you!
cytpotter chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
OMG! When I finally stopped laughing I started writting this review! (Still having bouts of chuckles!) I LOVED it! The whole story! And I loved the ending! Though I doubt Steve learned his lesson! (giggling about the bell!) You, my dear writter are Fantastic! I am going to read some more of your stuff and I know I will say it again but... I'll be waiting on needles to read anything else you write! :) Wonderful job!
cytpotter chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Ahhhh this is just soooo good! and another nail biter! But I have to go to work! I'll be back reading as soon as I get home! Love it! :)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ahaaaaaa! A cliff-hanger! and I told myself I would only read 1 chapter before I went to work! Holy cow! I'm glad my boss is understanding! cause I'm gonna read the next chapter before going! ;)
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
ROFL love that powerpoint!

great story!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
will he find out why steve got this name?
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
someone even crazier than steve? really? ;-)