Reviews for Dances with Shinobi
Omg best ending ever and I absolutely love how you don't permanently abandon or discontinue fabrics you go through with it and I along. With everyone else appreciate it truly your so talented god I wish I could write this well!
I think the change in dreams was... Different so to say but that doesn't mean the chapter was bad it was amazingly written like always and it's nice in a way to change things up I think it added a great addition to the story lol I guess
Sorry again if I forget to review I absolutely live all your brotherly stories one shot or not amazing as always so keep it up I am a huge fan Ariel d bye
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I LOVED this! Oh my god, I want Temari to beat up Aya and Koto so bad. Like, really bad. Hehe, this story is bringing out my violent side. :) I truly loved the interaction between Gaara and Kankuro. It was heartwarming and totally aww-worthy. 10 out of 10!
wolfe13 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Omg that was adorable! *gives basket of cookies* It was so beatiful how throughout the story, you managed to stay with the original topic, but also get the message across.

Oh, also, I think u should write a sequel! I know you're probably like "stupid demanding wolfe13. Who does she think she is?" and I sowwy bout that. But you have such a good set up here! I'd like to see how the guys worked together and found love.

Or you could not write sequel. You're the author, so it's all up to you!

Write on,
wolfe13
Kitsune1978 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I suppose there are no words to describe how much I love your Sand siblings fics, especially how are you portraying Kankurou. I liked him a bit in the manga and anime, but I began to like him much more after reading your fanfics. He's just wonderful older brother to me now, just close to perfection. As for the story, I wish you wrote much more of those. You're really amazing writer.
T3chno Fr3ak chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
This story is really awesome. I don't know if you like incest, but I really like the idea of Gaara and Kankuro being together. Great work,
Iron Maiden chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha... this chapter was so cute!
InoShikaChou chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed the conversation between the brothers at the end. Gaara's come a long way in this story. I'm glad he was able to trust and depend on his siblings instead of going to Naruto for help even when they were both at the dance.

It was nice to get more background on Koto also. It emphasizes how the characters have a life outside of what we see in the anime and manga and that Gaara isn't the only guy in Suna capable to getting a girlfriend. But what exactly happened between her and Kankuro that was so painful? And what will Temari actually do to her when she finds out? Also, if the story had continued who would Gaara have ended up with, Aya or Kaori?

Anyway, I loved this fan fic and how Kankuro and Gaara got a lot closer. Sorry, I didn't review earlier. Things have just been really busy. But it's always great to find a good story about these two characters and their relationship which is far too often overlooked.
Mystical Sand chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I love how Kankuro bonded with his brother by teaching him how to dance. It had a sweet family feel to it, and it's something Naruto couldn't have helped Gaara with. They seem to have made quite a bit of progress with Gaara's discomfort with physical contact too, especially judging by the last several paragraphs. It was nice to see how much Gaara has come to adore Kankuro and how much he wants him in his life.

Kankuro's wish to protect his siblings just feels right for his character too. It's something that has always been there, even at the very beginning of the series. At least Gaara appreciates it now, and Temari may not mind under the right circumstances.

I also like how you wrote the brothers' relationship with Temari and the subtle differences in how she said "ototo." A lot of writers make her closer to or more protective of Gaara than of Kankuro, but it makes more sense this way. She grew up with Kankuro and even now seems to have a stronger bond with him. I can only imagine what she'll do to Koto when she finds out what happened.

Another thing I really liked was how even though Naruto was at the dance too, his interaction with Gaara (or Kankuro as Gaara) was very minimal. It was nice to see him appreciate his siblings and rely on them more. Kankuro's talents as a performer really came through too when he was able to fool so many people who know his brother, someone who has a much different personality and mannerisms. This was a very creative use of his abilities.

I really enjoyed this story and am glad you finished it. It had some really wonderful moments between the brothers.
ajunkboat chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
this was so sweet :) the most beautifully written gaara fic ive read in a long time. i adore your portrayal of gaara, innocent and confused, i see him that way in the series too.

and your kankuro was gorgeous! his brotherly-ness and affectionate side was a joy to read, and you managed to keep him totally in character despite the sort of ooc-ness of the fic... your writing is superb :)

i just loved this fic to pieces, it was sweet, funny and entirely squee-worthy xD
Tammy chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Kankuro and Gaara's conversation at the end was wonderful, especially how Gaara is starting to show affection for his brother. The image of him kissing Kankuro on the forehead and saying he's precious to him was so sweet. I love how they grew closer after all of this.
anthropomorphychan chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
I truly enjoyed how you portrayed their family dynamics and how you developed the relationship between the siblings. I think it's very sweet and very thoughtful. I'm glad to have read your fic. It's a wonderful heart warming story. You did a great job. :D
jklp chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
You never fail to amaze me.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
I love this.

The ending was really nice.

Poor Gaara. She stole a kiss form him. Kankuro should have confronted her. It would have been funny to read.

I loved their talk at the end.

Sandsibs forever.

And thank you for updating.

I really enjoyed reading this.