Reviews for Watching the Red Eye
Daisy Frankie chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I laughed out loud multiple times :p really good
JM1911A1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Writing was phenomonal

Every geeky, dorky, nerdy old-school reference was fantastic through this whole story

The characterisation is fairly spot on for everyone involved - at least extremely so for the WTD crew. Jackson might have wanted to slaughter more people, but I feel this was a very good reflective on how /other/ people would see him

Not sure how Jackson and Lisa hooked up, but I have seen people who hate one another more than them end up as perfectly balanced so it was refreshing to see the contrast between hating-killer Jackson and the sweeter side which would inevitably develop

I loved Neil throughout this entire story - his voice is fantastic through this and the narration, the description and mannerisms are all spot on and I couldn't help but laugh along and feel confused and out of touch alongside him

Brilliant work!
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hey! I happened to really like "Watching the Detectives" fun little low budget romance. Though I always thought Luci Lu an odd choice but she was ok... though I may have wanted to kill her a few times before the movie was over. Geez, talk about insanity... anywho... whoooaaa, they're going hold Jackson hostage? Yikes.
cuddyerfan chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
You had me at Sal's. Marvelous throwback to the classics. Lisa and the doghouse was great. Lisa will have to get a tattoo also.
Empirex chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I love this fic. It's strange and oddly adorable. Your stories are always so entertaining.
BregoBeauty chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Great ending. Good thing that Lisa keeps Jackson calm. The image of them all hanging out as a group was fun. :)
Jesscah chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I really love this story!

I love Watching the Detectives and I'm glad someone's done a crossover!

I also like how you included Claire and Carter from your other Red Eye FF. Very well-written and I agree- you've gotten the characters down really well.

Thanks for this!
BregoBeauty chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Loving this story so far! I guess I'll finally have to watch my copy of the DVD of "Detectives" this week. ;) Yeah, I'm slow... very, very slow... :) Can't wait for more.
son-of-puji chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I laughed my heart out, absolutely. And it's just even funnier how the Carters make Rippner seem like a child with in its tantrum - they cool and collected way they react at events is cracking me up. I really love your OC characters, so good to see them return:) And your style is still amazing.
ebuchala chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Still hilarious and you have Neil down to a "T."
Empirex chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
This is such a funny story. Can't wait for some Jackson-Lisa interaction.
SaraHadj chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I can't believe how good your Red Eye stories are. You instantly catch the reader's interest. Your character development is amazing. (I loved the ghost character in the London subway.) If you published a novel I would buy it and read it straight through. Thanks for the high quality fan fiction.
Inday chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I think I like Violet more in this fic than in the movie. The fic's really funny, by the way. I love it. What a refreshing break from all the seriousness in this fandom. Good job! :)
son-of-puji chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
They are in for a bad surprise, I guess:D

500$ for Rippner? Isnt it an offense to him? 500 thousand, he might approve. Poor freaks, if they knew.

Rippner's world, it seems, is full of his lookalikes - he might have more than Elvis does: first a bony ghost-like kid in an underground tunnel somewhere below London, then a very unfortuntae encounter with a certain Dr. Crane, and now this little dork from a movie store... Cant wait for the others to come XD

Sooo, I'm very happy you wrote another RE related story. I loved WTD, it was very funny, and your captured the characters just pretty well. And all those movie quotes just made it more in-line with the film. Great work as always, cant wait fr the next chapters.

Gonna write those serquels to the other RE story line you mentioned?;)
seren23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is the funniest thing I've read in ages. I love it! Only Violet would have the cojones to hit Jackson Rippner over the head. Awesome!