Reviews for A Downpour of Oneshots
LeviathanEnjoyer chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I love the way aleksanders pen name in chapter 23 is aleksanderisbetterthanyou. XD Soooooo true to his nature.; )
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 36 . 5/11/2012
WAIT! Why dose Deryn have a phone?
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 30 . 5/11/2012
This was so cute! I wish in the book, it really happened like this! But of cores they would still be on the leviathan. I love your stories! Keep it up! :)
excentricAnthropologist chapter 38 . 10/7/2011
I lol'd. :)
ReadySetJett chapter 38 . 10/7/2011
At the end, I LOL'ED SOOO HARD. VERY NICEEE
Music Antoinette chapter 37 . 8/7/2011
This is a fun read! I love the drama. Update soon. :)
hamaiasa chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
:3 THAT was most likely one of your best oneshots. Very realistic and well-written. The grammar and punctuation was a lot better than some of your others in this. Keep writing like this! I liked it!
Music Antoinette chapter 36 . 8/4/2011
This was a very entertaining story. However, I was a little confused. Is this an alternative universe? And is Deryn’s Professor Dr. Barlow? Will there be more to this story? I like the title. Update soon. :D
WellBattle6 chapter 36 . 8/3/2011
I was wondering why Alek didn't recognize Dr. Barlow.
hamaiasa chapter 36 . 8/3/2011
I didn't really get it in the beginning...but the ending was amusing ;)
Guest chapter 36 . 8/2/2011
Don't take this the wrong way-

You switch briefly to third person in paragraph one. And major don'ts are missing commas ("Well then..."), using apostrophies to pluralize ("biscotti's"), and little things like that. I understand that grammar is often overrated, but it's important if you want to be taken seriously, especially as a writer. I don't want to flame you or be an uptight witch, but grammar is important, like I said.
maddie chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
if you are having problems with grammar find someone to be your 're like an editor.
DanniWasHere chapter 35 . 7/30/2011
All of these have been extremely entertaining. Might I have one request (pwease, for me)? Maybe a "Gamer Girl Part 2?" That's just begging for a sequel. I mean, will Deryn kill Jaspert? Will Alek be embarassed? Will she meet Alek in person? What's going to happen? Anywho, loved your fic and I hope you plan on adding more chapters...er...oneshots.
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
Is this Alek and Deryn talking about Alek's parents and Deryn's fathers death?
Milkshake308 chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
Um...what?

This chapter is really short, and...has no plot. Er...what's the point of it?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »