Reviews for Unheralded Prophecy
Favorite of Chaos chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
why havent you updated a great story? i love how you made it so true to the Slayers world, please update!
smiling cat chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
It's really a pity you aren't continuing this, it was just getting more interesting, the prophecy was just so enticing!
bryan chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
If the story isn't finished why does the thing say complete? also filia and xellos have to have a child riigght? *giggles* What Oh What will they do? *Giggles histericly* (spl?)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
no, the prophecy wasn't to cliche. in fact, i thought it was very well done! so, here is my reveiw, I REALLY hope you post the next chapt soon. other ways, I WILL NOT leave you alone. at all. I will e-mail you, reveiw you untill you post another chapt! so, WRITE ONE, DAMMIT!

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"oh...that CAN'T be healthy..."
hysteria82 chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
Interesting so far...would love to see more
Dragonet of ice chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
This is really really good. Update please, because I'll be checking back! I like the prophacy a lot, and you seem to portray everyone the way I think they should be.
JabberW00kie chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
_ Update, please! (And can I have a burger and fries with that?) ... Sorry! My older brother's sense of humor is rubbing off on me. And you'll definetly be seeing me next chap. The prophecy was great! Did you write it yourself?
kagome chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
love dah fic
DemonPhoenix9 chapter 3 . 8/4/2002
Oh please you have to continue this story. I'm hooked on it and I'd really liked to know what's going. DM9 needs to see the next chapter badly, she doesn't have a life. ~_~. Please continue it's good.
Saria ap Aidav chapter 3 . 4/26/2002
*sniffles* ...*about to cry* MORE!PLEASE!
K-Sama chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
yay..I NEED more X/F fanfics...this one is so cool...I like the prophecy...I think I get it..maybe no though.._ write more asap...
yuyi chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
that was so good! I hope the next chapter has more filia and xellos actions though!
Rivenchu chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
*jaw drop* That was a good prophecy!

I can't wait until you write more!

Please say you'll write more!

Please please please! *drops to knees*

*begs* Oh please write more of this fic!

I must knowhow it turns out!
Faux Fox chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
Ooo. Long prophecy. This is getting very interesting. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Vincelia Valentine chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
you could always just count my reviews as 3 or 4...vause we alllll know that's how much its worth ;) but hey! If it gets you to get the next chapter out...then by all means count it as 10 or 20! I really really like it! And no the prophecy didn't sound cliché. I actually sat there and was trying to figure out what it meant...but I could only get parts of it which is awsome! So please write more! I really love and can't wait for the next chapter...and short chapters don't count! :) so write more! *takes out whip and whips author* MOre more! *runs for dear life as author comes agter her with mace-sama* pllllleeeaasee! pretty please with sugar on top?