Reviews for Beauty in Pink
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
If only the episode had gone this way instead!

It doesn't read like a first attempt at the fandom. Tres bien.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Loved this :D

Loved Blair asking him to kiss her :)
Marte chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful story :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
loved it!
DramaDitz chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I thought this is very sweet and satisfying especially since Dan and Blair's kiss and the revelation that came after with it was a total tease and a rain on my dair parade. Great job, once again very sweet.
Jess Castro chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really story did butterflies fly on my stomach.

Beatiful.

You write very well :)

Sorry for my bad english.
Dair chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Please write more! This is my only solace after the massacre of dair.
PB4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
perfect
sa chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
the writers suck.

you should write the episodes.

i want some DAIRRRR!
amo0onagh chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow loved the story just simply awesome. While I know that it's not going to end up like that. So we you to thank for creating it :)

I do hope you write more Dair fics.
inawe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I can't believe this is your first time writing GG, your Dan and Blair are perfect! This brought a huge smile to my face it was so sweet and so very them :) I think I'm going to pretend this is how the story plays out no matter what happens next week! I hope you keep writing more GG your characterization of them is so great!
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Dair are beautiful and Dan being the man that will step aside is another factor that makes them what they are
SilentPirate chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Damn ! If only that could happen ! I was so hopeful for something to happen between Blair and Dan in this week's episode with the kiss at the end of the episode begore the break and hearing Blair saying it was life changing in the preview... I truly fekt betrayed :( I used to like Blair and Chuck together but I started liking Chuck less and less and then with Blair and Dan starting to be friends I thought "Hey, they could make a really cute couple" and then we had THE kiss... So yeah, I was too, really disapointed. But I hope the writers will change their minds and put those two together :) Anyways, this oneshot was really nice and cute... I don't usually read much GG fiction but maybe, TVshow-wise, Blair wasn't... cutting? enough. But I think Dan was good... Especially with hiw in the last episode he really seemed to want to be with Blair (their kiss, to him, was weird in a good way... So good that he didn't go run to help Serena :D) So, yeah... I really liked reading this oneshot :) Go Dair ! (I'm not totally convinced with this ship-name but I guess, since I don't have a better name to give, I'll just go with the flow :p)
Love'Joy1990 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very Nice, I wish this can happen on the new episode!
MissTerie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I did, like it, thank you very much

I also very much doubt the episode goes this way...actually I think she goes into a limo with Louis...

my guess, if that matters to anyone...is that Dan comes into his senses like I heard but nothing happens until the finale or the episode before that...and then in the last episode Blair has to make the choice or makes the choice and then it picks up next season...