Reviews for light reading
cyko2041 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh Please write more Harry/Padma.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was sweet, and very well done. The words painted such a meaningful and in-depth story despite their short length. Impressive! I especially loved the last bit, how it answered another questions.

Thanks for the story!
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yes, this is a lot different from your usual FVs, but I still liked it a lot. It was more, um, abstract, for the lack of a better word.

I liked how you wrote Harry, though. His self-doubt was evident just like it was in the books and his connection with Padma was really nice. I don't usually like reading Harry fanfics because people can't usually keep him in character, but you didn't have a problem with that! I never really considered this pairing, but I liked what you did with it. I think he is a lot better with Padma than with Ginny!

"he'd like to see her smile more

laugh more

debate more

get up in his face

she's a lot more fiery than she realizes"

I really liked those lines because it showed how Harry was good for Padma, by bringing out a less shy side of her. It made me like the pairing even more.

The reading theme was nice, by the way. It was a good base for them to begin their relationship on. I liked how you repeated the night reading line at the end.

Great work! As usual, of course.

-Morghen
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
that was intresting i liked it actual i did not think i would nice job. Until next time.

Draco122
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I liked it. ;)

It was different from your usual FVs, but I still liked it.

Padma and Harry. Hmm. They're acutally not that bad. Kinda cute really.

2 different POVs done nicely. I like how you get both their points across
jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
lovely :] I think you do like Harry just a little tiny bit as long as he's written a certain way - like this.