Reviews for Coming undone maybe
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh mmmmyy!WOW!What thoughts!Cool work with the setting!
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
All the pairings. ALL THE FRICKIN' PAIRINGS, TSUI. :3

this was so good, ohmygosh.

(and lol at the fact I read this and its sequel in the wrong order XD)

I loved it. So much, my goodness. &hearts
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
pretty much required for a hot sequel, which I see you've got one up XD

loved how you wrote some on the sentences as run-on's and kinda jointed/broken. makes it feel more like what someone it actually thinking, and I love reading stories like that.
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ooo, I'm loving all of the slash in this! I've never considered Harry/Scor, but they sound interesting!

Remus such a worry wart, lol. I like how he always over thinks everything because it makes him different from the other Marauders(not counting Peter, lol.) The fact that he worries that Teddy inherited being gay was interesting because I never really thought of that before. I like the idea, though. Like father, like son _

The last two paragraphs were perfect! I know what happens in the sequel since I read them out of order, haha, but I was happy to see that there was a backstory to the other fic.

Ah, sorry for the sh*tty review, I'm getting tired, haha. But, I loved this fic and I hope you write more for them! And maybe some HarryScor, yeah?

HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011

Awe thank you sosososososososo much! I loved it!

I also loved all the pairings that you mentioned. All slash. ;) yay! :) Oh, I forgot to tell you. I looked up some Harry/Scorpius and uh, yeah. I like it! :D

Mention of James/Remus/Sirius. Yay. Of course it had to be there. And yes, we all do love them. ;)

Gosh, I love James Sirius Potter so so much. I'm pretty sure he is my favorite next gen character. :) Then probably Teddy. Then Freddie. Then Lorcan. Then, gosh I love them all! But JSP is defo my favorite!

And of cousre slash. Because he is sk obviously gay. And there is no girl good enough for him. ;P

I really do love this! And yes! It does require a hot (;D) sequel. ;)

I loved this:

"Maybe he's just gone bloody nutters for thinking James Sirius Potter has a very infectious, endearing smile unlike anything he's ever seen."

*squee* I swear I died and went to heaven when I read that. Remus, dear, you are nutters and it's okay. I still love you. And so does James Sirius! ;)

And the last two paragraphs were brilliant.

Gosh. I love this so much.

Thank you! ;) I love you! And I now have another favorite ship. ;)
jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Poor Remus seems a little too worried about Harry's opinion. Forget him Remus and go for it. Maybe Harry wouldn't mind...