Reviews for Margaritas and Weddings
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Classic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Are you kidding me? What a bitch!
EeWee chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I can see why you won. They just belong together! Forever.
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Intriguing...how I wish you had written for an hour, LOL!

Cassandra :)
strangevisions chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
awwww awwww awwwww
Montara chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Well, I loved this ending for Bella and Edward but poor ex-bride ... that was humiliating...but all went well for our favorite characters so I'm not complaining :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Just found your little story and though it was awesome! I wish you would write more of this!
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this was actually kind of adorable! a two shot maybe? a continuation?
rubell chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ok...so i was searchin in lyricals fav authors to make sure i alerted her problem child contest, saw ur name and had to try...i was told at least once, but more than likely several times that ur name is TellingMeLies not telling-melies so i had to read something by you...this was a quick and easy nibble and i pretty much hate OSs cuz i always end up begging for more of that characters story...so yeah, what happens next?
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I think another round of margaritas is called for! LOL
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was so good. I can envision an entire story around this! Well done! You deserved to win!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Whew, I had no idea how her plan was going to turn out. That could have gone horribly wrong or wonderfully right. Glad it was the latter!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
COngratulations. I think this is a greta 30 min. story. I love that Bella broke into the wedding and then crashed literaly and that brought Edward to her. She was able to tell him the truth and he still loved her so he called off the wedding and left to be with her.
twificfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Really great, I can't believe it was written in 30 minutes. I wish this was a full, multi-chaptered story. It has so much potential. But, on the other hand, you really managed to encapsulate so much in such a small amount of time.
jessieclow3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011