Reviews for Because Love Stories Aren't Really Love Stories
Morghen chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
OMM, I do approve of what you did to Aaralyn! I could definitely see her giving up her own life to save Reggie's! I liked how Dom was a bit jealous of Lynnie, too, hehe.

:')

The way the Reg fooled death was really well done. I've always pictured him dying in the cave, but now that you showed it this way, it seems like there would actually be a chance that he hadn't died. It was so believable and I just adored it.

I was so happy to see that Sirius and him made up. I understand why things wouldn't be perfect between them, but at least they're trying to mend their relationship.

OMFM, you referred to the Jamgulus fic that you wrote! I love how Reggie just pretty much openly admits that he snogged James in front of everyone.

I just loved everything about this chapter. Amazing work, twinny!

Morghen chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
"One Housemate called himself my best mate, and another girl tried getting close to me and gave up when I most needed someone on my side.""

ASDFGHJJKLL, YES! Of course he's using the term 'housemate' lightly! More like, Garden room mates!

;3

I was crossing my fingers(and toes! lol) the whole times hoping that Sirius would agree to meet Reggie and HE DID! OMM, I didn't really expect his reaction after hugging him, but it was a very Sirius-ish thing to do. Poor Reggie - Dom will make it all better, I'm sure.

As much as I love Reg with Aleron and Aaralyn, he really does work well with Dom. Her personality is kinda strong, like Ginny's, works well with his.

:')

*iz excited to read the next chapter!*

Morghen chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Yes, I'm enjoying the Reg! He's so amazing!

:')

I really loved this chapter! It's getting interesting and I'm wondering what will happen when Sirius finds out his little brother is alive! I hope they make up...

:D

Hehe, I loved all the pairings mentions in this! Charliephina, Scorander, Remlilu, Ginirius! (though is both Rem and Riu are alive, they should probably be having some Garden Times, me thinks ;3 )

I have only read some Ginirius fics, but I do like how you write them. The explanation to why Sirius is still alive and how he ended up with Ginny is very believable. I could see Harry spending a lot of his time at work, and not so much with his family.

EEEP, I loved the last sentence!

lowi chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more :3

"Boy-Who-Won" - that's a new one! ;)

Please update soon!
lowi chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
These two latest chapters were epic, mew!

Loved the ending here in chapter four, that felt so much like Sirius :3

Well, amazing! Please update soon &hearts
jojor99 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
haha - a big brotherly hug and then a knuckle sandwich. I loved his reaction.

Can't wait for Reg's story.
jojor99 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Wow - you brought a few fav pairings out in this chapter!

Though, Harry makes me sad in this.
QueenKira chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I absolutely adore this story :)

- Veronika
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
And are we going to find out why Remus is still alive, too? Scorpius/Lysander was funny (at least the way you wrote it), but resurrecting so many characters just to pair them off in innovative ways doesn't seem necessary.
lowi chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Please please update soon! I have so many questions whirling around in my head right now... But great written! :D
Morghen chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
OH MY F*CKING MERLIN, I LOVE THIS FIC!

:')

I'm getting so drawn into it, it's crazy! I mean, I always love your fics, but this one is one of my favorites of yours! There are so many things I love about it and I'll probably forget some when I'm writing this, but oh well.

I love the little Easter eggs! Whenever I see one, I grin like an idiot, lol. You work them into the fic well!

:D

Oh, Reggie is sooo yummy and mysterious, and awesome, and yummy, and super, did I mention yummy? No? Well, he's yummy! Haha, but really, I just totally adore the way you write him!

I like how intrigued Dom is by him, but still reserved. I can't wait until she finds out who he really is! Oh, and Sirius being alive is going to add a really interesting twist!

MEWWWW, PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON!

Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I was sitting here, wondering why I should know why Dom gets Reggie for, like, five minutes... I'm so blond sometimes! Once I realized it, I was like, "DURRR!" XP

Wow, wow, wow! I wasn't sure how I'd like this pairing 'cause I'm kinda a canon person when it comes to Reggie's story, but D*MN, I really love this chapter! I mean, Reg/Aaralyn is forever, but I'm becoming quite fond of this pairing. _

I love how mysterious Reggie is! It's sooo him! And the pure-blood remark was really well placed because even though he wasn't as bad as the other DEs, he still had some of his parents' thoughts in him(I think.)

I'm really interested to see where this is going to go!

I loved that Dom has a parakeet :)

Thanks so much! and w00t for the 300th fic even though you have a bunch more than that now!

angelsea chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
You could say that this is indeed a rather odd couple, which just helped with picking my interest in your story! First odd pairing, I must confess.

You have good description, but you may want to work a tad bit more on your characterization! I may dying to get to know your characters in a more deep way. That way I can relate to them more and be more interested in the story! You have a rather nice writing style, which makes it easier for me to follow everything. Yey for you! Please write more and more!

I would like to refer you to Sonora Academy, a role-playing comunity based on the world of Harry Potter. It is a fun way to interact with other characters and authors, and improve your writing skills! As an author, that never stops!

www. sonoramagic. com

Go take a look, apps are now open! Oh! and please update soon..I am highly intrigued with your pairing. Good luck!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I really like this!

It's different and interesting! :)

Haha. :) I love how Dom doesn't know who Regulus is. that's adorable.

I lobe Regulus and Dom, so seeing them together is real interesting.

I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Well this will be that last I review tonight. I will continue reading in the morning before I play my new video game. ;)

Night!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hmm. Ineresting. I like how this is playing out. :)

Congratulations on 300! Woo!

Dom/Reg. Hmmm.