Reviews for Taking an instance
KatelynneElderledge chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
SEQUEL! I'm begging you! I mean, this story is just, AAAAHHHHHHH! Amazing. I'm just like "but what will Dom say? What will Louis say? What will Lysander do? What happens? TELL ME! Please? Oh and I love the pairing (thinking about writing some myself - when I've finished my current story, so not for a while).

Katelynne
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh my gosh. This is so ahsjkdkfksbfks.

1. LouisHugo

2. LouisHugo problems. (idk but :3)

3. Lysander

4. LysanderHugo

OKAY IT IS GOOD END OF STORY END OF ME HI AND BAI &hearts
gote chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I like this! I'm half asleep so I can't think clearly enough to give a proper review, but I think this'd be really interesting to explore further in a sequel. ;)
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
MEW, YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL TO THIS, PLEASE!

I mean, think of it! Was Lysander hinting or just being friendly? What would Louis do? What would Dom do?

:D

Anyway, I really liked this despite how much I love Hugo/Louis. I think that Lysander's gentle and caring personality really contrasts with Louis' and makes it believable for Hugo to be attracted to Lysander. It also brings up a lot of good possibilities for a SEQUEL *cough* *cough*

I like how you didn't say whether Lysander was into Hugo or not. As a reader and slash lover, I interpreted it as Lysander was hinting to Hugo, but I might be a bit biased towards slash XP

Fantastic work!

-Morghen

*cough* sequel *cough*

;P
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love! :D

Angst (kinda) and sweet. :)

They make and awesome love triangle! XD

And no, defo not one sided. ;)

Hmmmm I wonde what Louis thinks of all this? Jealous? ;)

Lysander is so sweet. :)