Reviews for Oh Gee
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well, I automatically love these two because I ship basically every next-gen cousincest pairing to some extent, but this made me love Lucy/Freddie even more! I love how you write Lucy, because she's very different from my version of her, and it's really cool to see other people's takes on the next-gen charries. And your Freddie is excellent, he reminds me a lot of mine. You call him 'Freddie' over the course of the story, too - I do that myself, because it's my head!canon that he's always known as Freddie as opposed to Fred (I might of picked that up from you, haha, idk...) - and that was awesome to see. I love Lucy's story, and I was wondering through the course of it if Freddie was going to come to his senses, and he finally did! I'm really happy that Freddie likes Lucy back, and I think these two make a wonderful couple here. This was fantastic, great job!
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hmm, this was interesting. I liked it.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
awww!
lowi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Loved this, especially the ending! Fred II is easily one of my favourite characters! He's so awesome, and you write him even better!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm becoming more fond of cousincest lately(NO I DO NOT MEAN THAT MISTAKE I MADE LAST WEEK, *lol* that's going to sound bad to anyone who reads the reviews to this fic...) but ANYWAY, I've been becoming more fond of it because you write cousincest so well!

I was undecided whether Freddie knew what Lucy was really talking about until the end. I liked how you kept it open either way, like how he kept hitting, but not totally clear. It kept me in suspense and it was good!

:D

I don't like Lucy much either, but Freddie does seem to balance out her personality well. I'm actually a little surprised that I liked her so much in this. The love story idea was really well done, by the way. It made the cousin/more than cousin relationship work because it showed how much Lucy really did care for Freddie and how much she needed him.

I'll definitely be looking forward to more Lucy/Freddie _

-Morghen
BlueMango chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
And to this you get another GRRAAAHHH! A interesting pairing, btw. Also, nice song choice to go with the awesome story! Do more with them!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I usually dislike Lucy as well, but when with Freddie, I can't help but like her. :)

Oh, Freddie. I love him. :)

Cousincest. ;) yay! Lol..

I really really liked how Freddie knew it was him. I loved how he said it, too.

Really sweet and cute! ;)