Reviews for a laced-up heart to be unlaced
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
:D!Ohhh mmyyy!What a pairing!And a nice way to go with it!Both James and Sirius in his name!XD!
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I loved this. Like, really LOVED this. I mean, James the second and Remus? It's just awesome writing it down like that, ngl. ;)

Loved it, fantastic work, mew! (like a year ago, but whatever. ;))
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
yummy :D

Love they way you write James, as kinda a cross between Grampa James and Sirius. makes him fit so perfectly with Remus. but then again, who COULDN'T fit with Remus? I know I could ;)
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ooooo, naughty naughty!

Yes, Remmy, we ALL know that you used to enjoy Garden time with your Marauders. It's not a secret!

Like the other reviews, I LOVED James' bluntness! It reminded me of his grand-daddy and it really worked well for the drabble. I just really adore the way you write James in every fic!

I was wondering how you were going to make them work when I click on the fic, but like in every other MMWP, you make them work perfectly! I could truly see this happening and I love it! I prefer Jamdy, me thinks, but Remus/James S. is still very good!

controlled climb chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh that is naughty, Mew! And I loved it. ;) I think it's great how blunt James was - really fantastic. And I also quite like how although Remus was gay, you still kept the canon marriage with Tonks in and tied it in really well.

James was fantastic. A brilliant character - would love to see more of him. Yuum :3

Stunning, m'dear. Great job ()
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I just died.

I love this so much! Such a good pairing! :))))

I love Remus so much and James Sirius a lot too. Together they equal awesomeness. ;)

I love how James came out. Always so blunt. XD

And dur Remus could never ever love Tonks like that because he is gay. ;)

" He wondered if Sirius or the original James had ever had a hard time convincing Remus of a good thing when it was right before him."

That line. Oh, God. Brilliant. And yes, JSP, they did. A lot! XD

Remus needs love. And hell. Who wouldn't love him? He's Remus John Lupin!

I love how you can feel the love.

They kissed! ;) yayayy!

jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Good work James!

Nice one Mew! Quite heated at the end - in a good way!