Reviews for Confessions
my secret world chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
good first story i always love little slices of life
Lord Zog chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww bless.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Gosh, you have some pretty good fics! xD Instead of drabbles you should just write a bunch of awesome oneshots like these! :P
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Like I said in ‘Pieces’ I’m going through withdraw symptoms so to cure it I looked to see if wrote anymore Merlin stories…so here I am.

I like the comparison the beginning with nightmares and Arthur’s thoughts. I also like that Arthur is concerned for Merlin.

Oh love how you wrote the nightmare scene especially love these lines:

Glancing around, he was met with the accusatory stares of the citizens of Camelot. People he had smiled at as he passed them in corridors. People who had offered him a hand when he was carrying a heavy loud. Good people, with kind faces which were now set like stone.

Some faces stood out from the crowd. Gwen's warm face was contorted in anger and betrayal. Her tears were not from sadness, but from disgust and loathing.

Arthur's face was a mask of cold indifference. Every hint of their friendship had vanished. It was as if all the teasing and bickering and laughing had never taken place. It was as if all the quests and adventures and mutual saving of each others' lives had never happened.

Looking up through the rising flames he saw that anything that had passed between them was irrelevant in Arthur's eyes. Merlin was to be condemned, murdered and forgotten because of one thing about him. The one thing he could not change. And Arthur could not accept.

This scene kind of reminds me of the song Skillet “Monster”. I mean Merlin feels like a monster….

"You know, your life's not nearly interesting enough for you to be having nightmares"

Merlin sighed; Arthur was back to being Arthur. Never quite saying what he meant, always dancing around it with insults to cover up the unsaid things. But that was okay, this Merlin knew how to do. He was used to their dysfunctional style of communication. Except he couldn't quite get the indifferent, closed off Arthur of his dreams out of his head which was what he blamed his next unwise statement on.

LOL…Good old Arthur always can count on him.

"How's that?" Merlin asked. He couldn't help probing sometimes. Testing the water to see how much Arthur really knew. There were times when Arthur said things and Merlin was almost sure that the Prince knew all about his magic, and he was just playing a game to see how long Merlin could keep the secret. But there were other times when the young warlock was equally sure that Arthur was completely clueless.

I totally agree with Merlin! I love how you written Arthur character in this part it brings the two clichés and makes it sound so nice.

I love how you un- clichés some of the same themes. Great job! I think it just need to add a little bit more detail some places.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Great story! I love the nightmare. Poor Merlin!
Starts with a D chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Dude, Merlin, I don't know what you're complaining about, at least your dreams don't include Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, and a bike rack that can only be successfully used by the Force-Sensitive!

But then again, I've never dreamt about being burned at stake . . .

You win :)

And as for YOU, IceCreamDoodle13, this is a cute story, though it makes me wonder if our golden prince is quite as oblivious as we think he is. His exhaustion was very sudden, don't you think? ;D
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great oneshot. The characterizations were excellent and I really enjoyed reading it.
Hibernian Princess chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was excellent. You really got inside the characters' heads and made everything that happened feel really believable. Well done. :)
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 4/20/2011

I really liked this. You have a nice flow and good description.

Keep the paragraphs short enough so they don't look heavy to read (just like you did in this fic.)

I liked this little scene, I could really picture it in my mind. Very IC, and I liked the dialogue.

Keep it up! You have talent, you should continue publishing.

Cassy27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. For a moment, I thought Merlin was actually going to reveal his sercret to Arthur, just to get it over with, but then Arthur had to be an idiot and drift of into a sleep... Great job :)
ruby890 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
that was great. love it update plz.
Ultra-Geek chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
For a first attempt at fanficing, this was pretty good. Of course, I'm a sucker for Merlin angst so that *may* have something to do with why I like this fic... :)

I like the uncertainty that Arthur was showing - like, he wants to help Merlin but he doesn't want to show that he cares. Oh, Arthur, you're only fooling yourself.

There were a few grammatical issues, but nothing too bad.

KayDrew chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Not bad! All I have to say is work on your punctuation in your dialogue.