Reviews for Guardian Angels
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Hey! Its been a little while since I've read anything. Real life takes up time. I happened across this and the mystery, the subtle messages behind words, I'm loving it. Helios, to me, is very good character to introduce. He practically was like a scribe to the Senshi and Neo-Crystal rule.

I am curious about this evil man. Where did he come from? Some of Helios words leads me to believe he knows the man, long before he became the evil one. I can't wait to see what you have in store. I was confused, at first, with the codes names but I'm beginning to understand who some of them are. Trowa is the only one, I think, I haven't seen. We'll wait and see.

Keep up the good work!
l-annethunder chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Darn you! You, aquatonic & few others are the only reason I head this way and Now I have something else I've gotta come back & read boo hari boo. (Some friend Lol.) As always very epic & original. Don't even mind Milly-chan being the center of atention as i so love him. Mr. Stanton was entertaining & it's nice to see regardless of the situation Wufei won't ever change. And now after all that rambling I can't wait for the next update. Kudos & das woot! :-)
Fatal Mars chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
You always amaze me with your ideas you are quite the idealist. Haha I am looking forward to more.
PriestessHelene chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I liked these 3 chapters so far! I liked the dream sequences and how much Helios was giving history to Millardo. I liked how Duo was in his conquest I can't wait to see more.
moonlightlunalaa chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
WAHH! I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry! I haven't reviewed Guardian Angels. Things have been hectic on my end.

I really enjoyed reading the first 3, especially ch. 3. _

Hope to see an update soon.

P.S. I posted a new story, technically poem but whatever. And I'm in the midst of writing two stories. o_O I'll post them sometime this month.
AquaTonic chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Sorry it took me so long to catch up on reading your newest update! I love it, and absolutely can't wait for the next installment :)
nadeshiko-yuna chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Okay I'm confused...

I'm guessing Omega is Millie,

Theta is He-He and

Sigma is Wu-man

and oh, Mr. S is braided-baka.

Am I following so far?

Lots of lurve!
Makoto A. Yakushi NSI chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Hell, I don't know. Should I? Duh. I will. I am actually planning on doing so. _ -is listening to Glee music thanks to her roommate blasting it; Omg, I caught myself bouncing in my chair just now! Lol. Anywho, I loved it! I've read all of the SM manga, but none of the manga for the sexy gundam boys. I own all of GW including the movie. Same with SM. So I am more prone to using the anime storyline. Though in my mind, the SM is much more mature. They act much more mature in a sense, which I enjoy. Your story has capture the maturity level many would enjoy. _ Keep it up! Hope to read more of it!
Oombala chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Shiz man, I'm so confused! It's probably because I'm an idiot right now, considering I'm in the middle of my finals. Also, I haven't been active worth poop and it's kind of getting on my nerves. Well written if slightly confusing at the moment! Definitely interested in reading more!
Yami no Nokutan chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Well if you have been to my profile, you'd see I HAVE updated back in December, but I haven't gotten a review from you, dear. [grins] Well it might have been a bit choppy and bland... rushed, but overall, it was good. I can't wait to read more. You have got me hooked and interested. Blah! Not I am hooked onto more of your stories! What in heavens have you done? You turned me into a Jupiter/MakotoXWingZero/Heero lover! That's cruel! Hahaha! It's all worth it though. Can't wait to read more! Keep it up!

-Makoto A. Yakushi
Zangai chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Boy, am I INTERESTED in this story!

Don't think the second chapter was too rushed, I did have to read it twice though since I have a bad habit of speed-reading to get a taste of the writer's style and to pick out the storyline highlights to see if it appeals to me - which is definitely does!

A story focusing on the pilots and Milliardo? YES! Go for it. AND it has Pegasus? I'm in heaven.

WANT MORE. Please update soon, says the writer who went off the radar for years... lawl.
AquaTonic chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
*squeeee* Ohmygosh! Can't wait to see what happens next, I'm so excited! :D
Yami no Nokutan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You're alive! _ I thought you stopped writing, but I wasn't so sure. I like this new story. Please continue it. I love to read what you write.
nadeshiko-yuna chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ganbatte, JPandS! I'll read anything you post even if I haven't been reviewing for a while ;D