Reviews for The Greatest Miscalculation
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is just mind-blowing and I think I've read it once but that doesn't make sense because why in hell would I not review then? :o

Anywho. Mind-blowing, yes. It's just scary, chilling, and so so twisted and yet so right, you know?

I love it. And this sentence killed me: "But Molly had always been bothered by her laugh…"

In a good way, obviously.

Fabulous!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Omg! This was amazing! Poor Catrin!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I rather like the idea of Charlie & Bellatrix having a kid. I'm going to have to check out EllaBeth's stories, for sure :D Having it been told from Molly's POV put a very interesting twist on it.
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow, I love the idea of Charlie actually having a daughter with Bellatrix! I was a little unsure of the idea when I first started reading it, but by the end I had to remind myself that it wasn't canon. You made it so believable and I loved it.

I think the change of Molly's feelings toward Catrin was really well done. Even though she loves Catrin because she's Charlie's daughter, I could truly see her hating her because she's Bellatrix's daughter, too. The past that Molly had with Bellatrix and all that Molly had lost because of DEs like Bellatrix would understandingly be passed down to Bellatrix's daughter. You were able to capture this hate perfectly!

I also loved how it was Catrin's laugh that made Molly figure out who her mother was. Bellatrix's laugh in the books was always something distinctive and I liked how you put that to use.

Great work, as usual!

-Morghen
E. Darkbow chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think this is good as a one shot but the plot seems to be more fit for a multichapter story.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wow.

Uh, yeah. This was great.

I loved reading it from Molly's POV. Very interesting.

Catrin. I think I like her. I mean I dont know. I have mixed feelings. But yes, I like her.

I'm glad Molly realised who the mother was.

:) Good job.