Reviews for Twisted Paradise
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
teichou is okay i gues but it's usually written 'taicho(u)'
sabra chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
The story is funny and has helped me loosen up the chapters coming,and can't wait to see how crazy Shishio Makoto may be!So far the story is fabulous!
Sword On Fire chapter 20 . 12/6/2006
I really don't have a nicer way to say this ...

unworthy one chapter 20 . 4/22/2006
when is the next chapter?
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Even though it's been over two years since you last updated, I for one remember this fic, and I do hope you update eventually, if you can find inspiration. *doesn't want to give up hope*

racoongirl chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
that was funny! i like the chapter with Aoshi best! *cries* Aoshi in a pink kimono! ah the necesseties of life, Aoshi in a dress! sorry for babbling, but to see him dressed like that is my dying wish! chao!
KaoruAngel chapter 20 . 4/10/2005
You were right, the next chapter won't take you a year to update, IT WOULD TAKE ONE AND A HALF. UPDATE PLEASE. This is a really good therapy for Seishounshen syndrome( i was depressed for like a month), it would be a shame if you didn't finish it.
Alatril Carnesr chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
OMG! I'm so happy someone came up with this idea! I was extreamly depressed after seeing Kenshin die... I went into extream denile saying, 'It was never in the manga so it didn't happen!', though I don't know for certain. ;_; I think K&K deserve a happy life together, but... yeah...

Anyhow, I hope you up-date soon. I'm a huge fan of the Kyoto arc (Soujiro forever!) so... yeah. _~

I wonder where K&K will go after everything is said and done? O_o;; Also, isn't it a little odd for dead ppl to be visiting ppl so (not that that's a bad thing, mind you!)? XD I've been paranoid recently that my dead drandpa will show up, that I have. LOL
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Awesome. Seisouhen humour. Never thought it possible.
Fai Gensou chapter 20 . 8/10/2004
Um...are you, oh I don't know, do something novel and...UPDATE DAMNIT! It's been nearly A YEAR! I wanna know what happens! I haven't laughed this hard since I read "Mysterious Rurouni"! SO UPDATE ALREADY!
misaoshiru chapter 20 . 4/12/2004
Yay! I read this story before I got my account, and I found it again so I can add it to my favorites! Hope you have time to write act 19 soon! _~
Ken-san's my man chapter 19 . 3/10/2004
Good job, tis very VERY funny!
misaoshiru chapter 20 . 2/9/2004
Meh heh heh! Your story is too friggin funny! Keep at it!
PattyBones chapter 20 . 1/10/2004
Very good. You definately helps with the Blues! Keep it up.
Kit chapter 20 . 1/10/2004
I do believe my SDS is cured! Very, very funny- possibly one of the funniest humor fanfics I've read for Kenshin so far.