Reviews for a hesitation
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
WHY HAVEN'T I READ AND REVIEWED THIS WHAT IS MY LIFE TSUI WHAT. D:

this is fab. Course it is—it's Jamestin and written by you. I love it. I love you. Habsnxjshabdjdns it's just so beautiful and this review is crap but what the heck.

controlled climb chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So to start with... I'm going to point out that you spelt "from" as "form" in your summary. :)

Moving on to the actual poem though. I have to admit that I really do like the way you write slash. This is going to sound horrible of me, but I find that there are very few girls that can write slash convincingly... congratulations, I consider you one of them ;)

I don't think you used as much varied formatting in this and I think that it worked your favor. I loved how you had juts a few words on each line and I especially liked how the very last line was the longest.

You chose fantastic words and I loved this poem to pieces (:

Great job, as per usual, m'dear!
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awwr, this is like a teaser! We needz mor Jamestin! But this was still awesome _

I liked that it was short and simple. You were able to describe their relationship really well without using long sentences or a bunch of pretty pictures. It was like the simplicity showed even more about their relationship than a longer/more stylized fic would've. It was kinda like a little taste of what Justin to James and I loved it! Slash is so yummeh.

We definitely need more Jamestin, though! Maybe your teacher would like it!

:D

-Morghen
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
He/she would love it, durrr! XD

Jamestin is so amazing! Post four soon. :)

And this is part mine! Yay! Thank you! I love it so much

Short, sweet, suggestive. ;) All great.

I liked the format for this one! :DD
jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Maybe your teacher would enjoy it! I know I did! Can't wait for no.4.