Reviews for A Tangled Phantom
Gerbilfriend chapter 4 . 7/30
Sam would like a movie like that one, lovely story wonder what tulcers reaction was XD
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/31
This was a FUN story!
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Nice light hearted story. Nothing really unexpected happens, it sticks to the script pretty close. the epilogue has some interaction.
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
It was very cute, and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Well done.
pltrgst chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
can you make danny and frozen?
great!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
THIS WAS SO TOTALLY WICKED!
Cindi Jinx chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
i love it can you write more please?
Cindi Jinx chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I love it, ohh, I wish Danny would read this
Beeboo777 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
THAT.
WAS.
AWESOME!
Scarlett Riddle chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OH MY FRICKING STINKING GOD! I HONESTLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN! AMAZINGLY DANNY PHANTOM IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TV SHOWS AND TANGLED IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE THIS WAS SO WELL WRITTEN AND SOOOOO CRAETIVE AND THE DIALOUGE FOR BOTH SIDES WAS SPOT ON AND COMMPLETELY ACCURATE! THIS IS THE BEST TPRY I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE I REALLY HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE JUST AS INCREDIBLE BECAUSE THIS STORY TOUCHED MY VERY SOUL! HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN A COMPLETE NOVEL? BECAUSE YOU REALLY REALLY SHOULD! CAN YOU PLEASE MESSAGE OR EMAIL ME ANY POINTERS ON HOW TO WRITE THIS WELL? I'M AWESTRUCK BY YOUR TALENT AND I WANT MY STORIES TO BE AS GREAT AS YOURS BUT I CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY GOOD CROSS OVER STORY IDEAS! PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS IT IS AMAZING! 3 3 3
goodgirl275 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I loved this chapter! So sweet!
goodgirl275 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I loved it so much I think that I actually cried because it was so good. You rule. Long chappies are also very good. XD
Windblown Wallflower chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I really like that it was totally hilarious especially the frying pan bit
Galaxy Witch chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
"Inigo Montoya" and "Buttercup" got me. genius, that's my favorite movie!
lupsss chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
SO AMAZING STORY! I couldn't stop laughing with the frying pan...so loud that my mom had to shut me and then I laughed even more because my brother had a frying pan on his hand and was walking up to ma mother and then he slipped with some water and hit my mom in the head with the frying pan! man that was so hilarious! WONDERFUL STORY! AMAZING! SUPER, ULTRA, AMAZING STORY!