Reviews for it could be like we never knew each other at all
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aw...poor Aaralyn! It’s so sad how desperate she was to get him to stay and it was nice to see how difficult it was for Regulus and how trapped he felt. I felt so sorry for Aaralyn. And the worst thing was that she knew exactly /why/ he left her, she just didn’t understand why he’d let such a thing become more important than their relationship and how come he just /has/ to go. So sad, my goodness.
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh wow. That was beautiful. O:

I'd like to read mooore. XD
lowi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This freeverse was really really amazing! Very interesting to see reg from someone (as someone in a girlfriend) else's view! And the line referring to sirius was great!

My favourite part:

"Really, she knows that his

]left arm[

urged him on,"

Anyway, great writing!
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
*super mega glomps/huggles* Asdfghjkkl, I love this sooo much!

:')

Well, first off, I was so happy with the title! It goes along with the FV really well AND it's from an a-m-a-z-i-n-g song _

But to the poem! Wow, wow, wow, I really really loved how you wrote Aaralyn! She was completely in character! I could really feel both the love and pain she felt for Reggie( I dunno if pain is the right word, but I can't think of a better one.) It was heartbreaking, though, and I LOVED it!

"he didn't HaVe

to be what his family

w-a-n-t-e-d

him to be"

I really loved that part because in It Doesn't Really Matter Aaralyn just couldn't understand why Regulus would become a DE for his parents. The way you put it in the poem was amazing!

"(and Aaralyn Skyller Doves does not beg)"

That part was also one of my favorites because it put a lot of her personality in and showed how much she really cared about Reggie.

And then the ending... *le cry* It was so beautiful, but sad, but definitely beautiful. I also really liked how it connected with the beginning( the cried part.)

If you couldn't tell already, I REALLY LOVED THIS! Thank you so much!

:D

-Morghen
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I think I'll have to check out those fics be Mor sometime. ;)

This was really good! I like her name!

. . . Even if I can't pronounce it...

Sad. ;( But Reg! He did a good thing in the end! :DD :)

I love Regulus. :)