Reviews for Bump in the Road
jenna chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I love this! Im dying to read the next chapter! You're an amazing writer!keep it up! :3
MichaelaBubble chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I love the Story, Im kimnda addicted to it the last day I read the chapters over and over again and Its sooooo cute
fuuko no miko chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This has got to be one of the best if not the best Rosa x Ezio fics I have ever read. I hope you would continue it! Oh I know about writer's block, I had it for ten years XD.
Hiloxx chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Ahh! this is friggen amazing, I was up until 5am reading this :D

Please update soon, It's freaking unbelievably epically amazing...
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
going.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
sorry for such the long time that i havent replied. Been busy with work. Anyways, onto reviewing the story. *clears her throat* DAMN YOU CESARE!
Apple Junkie O.o chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
There aren't enough Rosa/Ezio stories out there, I love them :D Well done I like where the story is going and how you're using the bleeding effect. Baby Altair is so cute! Some minor spelling errors in the earlier chapters but nothing major. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up! :)
Dewaysha chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Wow, this chapter was so sad. I feel bad for Ezio and Rosa. I just saw a video for the new game and I don't think I'm going to get it since I am a Rosa fan. But, I love your story and I can't wait until you update.
Evil.lil.angel chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Oh damn! I can't wait for you to continue! this story is brilliant! and heartcrushing at the same time! I promise I'll draw lots and lots of pics for you!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Great job on the chapter! Oh you better not kill Atlair. What is Rosa up to?
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Omg! Yay! Lol! Poor Leo. You aint a ragdoll hon. Oh and I just finished reading about the new game! I'm soooooo pysched for it! I cannot wait for it! And I do like the name. Good job on the birthing scene. I don't know why you were freaking out about. You know when little atlair wasn't breathing? I thought of ezio's birth. His farther said the same thing to him. Great job once again. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Midnight Lullabye chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Omygeee. I love this. The whole reincarnation/flashbacks vibe going on. I've always had a soft spot for Altair and Malik, and when you mentioned the word 'Novice' I was like yeees!:)

Poor Rosa. And poor Ezio. Childbirth must have been a BITCH then.

As I say, I love this.

Keep going!

MilLy
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Yeah... There are errors in this. But that is to be expected at 3:30am. Duuuuude! Machiavelli is Malik? I see. Lol, I kind of figured that you wouldn't do the birth this chapter. But you will still do a good job. It's just like what we talked about. Just screaming and cursing at Ezio and pushing a watermelon out of a walnut sized whole. Besides the errors, great job! I shall once again stalk my inbox until the next chapter.
Midnight Lullabye chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Gosh darn, I love this story so much you have no idea!

First of all, Rosa in Ezios outfit is just plain adorable. It reminds me of teenagers when the borrow their boyfriends hoodie and its all big and comfy on them? Just precious. And those Borgia bastards, I HATE them with a passion. Picking on a woman in that state. And the one who had Rosa, he was vile. I bet you enjoyed writing his death. ;)

By the way, Ezios reaction was perfect. Its rare we ever get to see him completely lose it, and the only time we ever do is when someone hurts his loved ones. That scary, protective and almost feral side we saw of him here was compelling to read. I also loved his 'mothering' side coming out, insisting to carry Rosa. What a sweetheart.

If only I was her, *sighs*. Haaa;)

Beautiful, and your writing has definetly improved since the last chapter! The only thing I would say now is try to include different words for things to give more variety. Por ejemplo; Instead of 'gold' just describing Ezios sight, use words like 'gleaming topaz' or 'piercing as sunrise' something like that.

Keep it up! This is a pleasure to read. :)

MilLy