Reviews for By the Light of a Spark
kanjichibi chapter 24 . 3/17
WTF! the story is categorised as romance. Is it romance between Arya/Eragon or Arya/Faolin ? Because you are dragging this Faolin thing far too long in to the story. Your story is really great with good grammar and the only reason you don't have many reviews is that you are injecting a lot of Faolin in to the story and nearly all the inheritance fans don't like Faolin simply on principle. Now the dragon's name is Faolin, I have stopped reading the story because it already has been nearly 120 k words story and it is not moving forward anywhere. The war is still near the Belatona from the start of the story. the relationship between Arya and Eragon has not changed much. Arya is still feeling hurt about Faolin. Eragon didn't do any training nor is he getting stronger in the is like moving in circles and the plot is not moving forward anymore. It is exhausting to read the story further.
kanjichibi chapter 20 . 3/17
A different twist on the rock of khuthian. nice chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 12 . 3/17
the fight scene is not up to the general standard of other chapters.
kanjichibi chapter 13 . 3/17
Good chapter..
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 3/17
Good chapter.
AvidGamer chapter 26 . 2/15
Oh why did you abandon this story? ? It is quite well written...
Joe of woe chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
This is a marvelous story. I love how angry Nasuda gets when Eragon attempts to explain how riders cannot be bound to servouse.I wonder, if Nasuda feels grief for murtgha? It the books it is hinted that murtgha has felling for Nasuda
RedScotch444 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Epicness!
rajaman0 chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
nice story... exa very well done, unlike many other stories on this website.

exn overdone very slightly... i like the path this last update took. no one should order around the lead rider.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love this story. It's been nearly a year since I read it, but I read parts again just now and I'm in awe. I won't bore you with how how much I love it, just read kmc995's chapter 13 review - that's pretty much how I feel.
Your writing style... just awesome. I generally prefer the less is more approach for writing, which is why its unnerving how well you carry it off.
This story, along with SeriousScribble's Flawed Perfection, is more or less THE fanfic for me, and I read every E/A novel length worth reading.
This is a work of genius. Don't let it go. Your other stories aren't a patch on this... no other story is, really. Imagine, you're probably the only writer in history who's written in this particular style and this unique pairing.
Will log in sometime later to shamelessly gush over this story again. Your writing is profoundly beautiful.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Melcangel chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I have been engrossed with your story for the past few days and I have to say it is one of my all time favourite Inheritance stories. Is there any chance of you finishing it? It is so fantastically written and the characters so well portrayed it would be a shame to let their story drift.

Well done on writing such a fantastic piece of literature :)
Alex chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow... This is amazing, your way of writing is very powerful and romantic. Great job