Reviews for ScoobyDoo Ain't Got Nothin' on You
Toadflame chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Blue, you should be proud!

And maybe you can turn someone into a rabbit, though I doubt it'd fit into this story...
awesomeECG chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
If it was Sportsmaster instead of King Phillip( That's his name right?) Then Wally would of been right on the money! My theory: King Phillip know her and/or her dad (Sportsmaster?
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love it! I can't wait to know what the truth is! Please update soon!

Blessed Be,

Samantha
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I was about to say, about that blue fox... *coughcough :D haha. Ingenious plot, kudos to both of you!

My reactions:

"Your target is this man:" - Oooohh SNAP it's her dad!

"It. Was. Awesome." - fell off chair laughing so hard

"Straight into the wall." - laughed, but didn't fall off chair

Megan's theory - huh, makes sense. Watch Megan go and be right!

"If the latter, that was just weird." - snickers, yes, yes it would be *imagines slapping contests with genomorphs*

"Flash!" - I just HAD to do jazz hands there. Don't ask me why :D

All in all, well written, suspenseful, and it makes me want MOAH!

Ps. sorry for not being a very good follower. Been swamped with work as of late and I've simply been a bit lazy. I'll get around to reviewing everything else... eventually :)
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Hahah. M'Gann is probably right, right? I'm pretty sure Sportsmaster is Artemis's father, and she's half Vietnamese though, so I wonder how Spain fits into that?
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
THIS IS AWESOME!

I adore Robin and KF in this! Update soon!

Lilly
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is very fun and has the promise of being a fantastic adventure. I could "hear" the characters' voices in my head!

And that uniform! It's a crime against humanity. The team is so fortunate they don't have to wear it. ...But I have a cousin who can draw and I'm sorely tempted...

I love how Megan is right on the money. The irony!

I can't wait to read more, Foxtrot and DrRa. You are both witty and creative and never cease to tickle my funny bone. (Unless, you know, it's an angsty fic.)

Cheers,

Illucida
aquaXtreme chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my...pure GENIUS! O_O

Wally and Robin were laugh out loud hilarious! Especially their theories on why Artemis was acting weird!

Superboy's comment about not wearing those uniforms(which I can totally imagine BTW and will scar me for life) was too funny. I could imagine his blank face when he said that and Batman's monotone expression. Comic genius, you two are!

This has an extremely interesting plot so far and I am sure that I will be hooked on the oncoming chapters :)

As far I could tell, there weren't any mistakes so your grammar and spelling was spot on. Good job :)

I hope to see the next chapter very soon. I'll be waiting!

P.S Title screams epicness ;)
Ash Veran chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh boy. I won't blame Artemis if she murders them.
BrightPinkJackets chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Why do I have the feeling they're both going to lose the bet? XD But still...Why is Artemis acting so off balance? No one just runs into a wall for the sake of... running into a wall.

Can't wait for more!
clueless c chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
THEROY # 1:

I think the king is Artemis' ex-crime partner who was also secretly her evil uncle/cousin (either one), something she knew nothing about, and all was fine and dandy until she discovers his secret files that say he was going to start a crime war, which Artemis knew was a terrible idea, and when she discovered their relations, she confronted him, which led to a HUGE battle on the roof where he killed her long lost brother whom had just shown up to tell her that the king guy was actually her betrothed husband NOT her uncle/cousin, and that they were to be married. So after her brother, Boaz*, was murdered by her betrothed, the king dude announced that he was in love with one of the other crime lord's wife, which is what the whole fight was about, and that he did NOT love Artemis, she was left alone on the roof with her dead brother, later to be revealed her twin, whom she unknowingly linked to telepathically and now takes up some residence in her mind, and is a constant source of advice and hope, and the only reason her insanity is still in tact.

anyone? no one? really? well, when im proved correct, i get to slap ALL of you! ha!

Clue

*Yes, that was a refrence to Elven Muggle's story "Remy's Baby"
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3