Reviews for Keys to the Heart
Senatara chapter 59 . 12/9
Wrathkal recently reposted the story in archiveofourown. To those who want to read the removed parts, see it there. :3
You know I really love this story it's so hard to find a good touhou story and one with a male character with romance that doesn't turn into a mess that said while I really want to see more of this story and though to tropes states this is mearly dormant I don't honestly think your coming back to finish this or any of your other story's but if you do come back and see the reviews then thank you for this wonderful story, I lived it and truly believe you are a talented author in this and your other story's goodbye
Senatara chapter 59 . 3/4
I just finished reading it all...maaan that was fun! I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

Pretty sad that the x parts are gone now though...
ARSLOTHES chapter 59 . 8/23/2016
Hope this is updated again soon
shinobi117able chapter 59 . 6/10/2016
Best Touhou fanfiction I've ever read. Read chapter 1 to chapter 59! Your story kept me entertained that I lost track of time, I hope you continue because I want to read more, and the H-scene's were fantastic, It took me by surprised when that was added to the story plot. I read them twice in a row just to imagine them in a lewd play. You definitely earned my respect, keep it up!
shinobi117able chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Uh...where can I read the missing chapter...?
Leina727 chapter 59 . 5/26/2016
Hey there i recently found this fic and have been thouroughly enjoying it. That said sice itd been nigh two years since last update im wondering if its dead. Do you plan to continue?
DungeonMaster chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
I hate you for reminding me that Fairy Tail existed. Pls no more. I don't want any more references to things that shouldn't exist.
Guest chapter 59 . 2/13/2016
I gotta say this is a pretty good fanfic. I just binged my way through within the last three days and you really did a good job. The character interactions really flow and feel natural. The things characters say and do I can perfectly see them doing. There were a lot of things I didn't see coming, and I often found myself legitimately surprised at what you decided for Ikuto to do. I suppose the only real flaw I can find within the fic and having read through it in such a short time is that, often whenever Ikuto makes some sort of progress in his abilities, you feel the need to point out or remind readers in some way that he's 'still weak.' I can understand why if you're doing it purposely, I think Touhou is one of those series where OCs would be heavily reviled if they flat out beat any character that isn't Cirno because if they did, everyone would probably scream Gary Stu for upsetting the 'Status Quo'. I suppose what I mean by this at the end of it all is, don't be afraid to have Ikuto just flat out improve. Then again that's just the feel I got from reading and I could totally be wrong. Either way, a good fanfic and I hope you eventually finish it. It's been one hell of a ride.
kinigget chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
I gotta admit, it's *really* hard for me to accept Alice as a yandere.

On the other hand though, I am grateful you didn't go with the "Tenshi is a masochist" thing

So, whatever
kinigget chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Huh, not the way I would have done it, but I can work with this

As near as I can remember actual canon is that neither of them particularly care any more, but Kaguya still sends assassin's from time to time. If anything they still fight just out of habit
kinigget chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
I liked B actually
kinigget chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Well, this could be fun
Fantasyranger645 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
WHY YOU NO CONTINUING STORY!?
sal0pe chapter 59 . 11/28/2015
Hi! I'd really wish you'd continue this series, I absolutely love all of it! You've created such a wondrous and lovable world that you fully immerse me in with your writing. I hope that one day you continue this fanfic as it has given me great joy!