Reviews for Keys to the Heart
Did Keine erased/forget the history between Ituko?Hopefully when you decide to continue this Wrathkal, Ituko (not the past!Ituko) will make it up to her. *kneels down* please.
N3oZ chapter 59 . 8/18
Damn. I wish you would continue
NOMen chapter 59 . 7/3
Hella love this whole series...even if im late to the party it seems, shame it would not be continued.
But i appreciate your humor and style of writing. Good job!
sad man chapter 59 . 6/17
where's the rest of the story ;-;
Rule Violator chapter 8 . 5/20
Mwuauahhahahahahahha

You can read the mature content at site
Senatara chapter 1 . 4/22
Still checking out every few months, hoping for a miracle update
Senatara chapter 59 . 12/9/2017
Wrathkal recently reposted the story in archiveofourown. To those who want to read the removed parts, see it there. :3
Guest chapter 59 . 9/6/2017
You know I really love this story it's so hard to find a good touhou story and one with a male character with romance that doesn't turn into a mess that said while I really want to see more of this story and though to tropes states this is mearly dormant I don't honestly think your coming back to finish this or any of your other story's but if you do come back and see the reviews then thank you for this wonderful story, I lived it and truly believe you are a talented author in this and your other story's goodbye
Senatara chapter 59 . 3/4/2017
I just finished reading it all...maaan that was fun! I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

Pretty sad that the x parts are gone now though...
ARSLOTHES chapter 59 . 8/23/2016
Hope this is updated again soon
shinobi117able chapter 59 . 6/10/2016
Best Touhou fanfiction I've ever read. Read chapter 1 to chapter 59! Your story kept me entertained that I lost track of time, I hope you continue because I want to read more, and the H-scene's were fantastic, It took me by surprised when that was added to the story plot. I read them twice in a row just to imagine them in a lewd play. You definitely earned my respect, keep it up!
shinobi117able chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Uh...where can I read the missing chapter...?
Leina727 chapter 59 . 5/26/2016
Hey there i recently found this fic and have been thouroughly enjoying it. That said sice itd been nigh two years since last update im wondering if its dead. Do you plan to continue?
DungeonMaster chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
I hate you for reminding me that Fairy Tail existed. Pls no more. I don't want any more references to things that shouldn't exist.
Guest chapter 59 . 2/13/2016
I gotta say this is a pretty good fanfic. I just binged my way through within the last three days and you really did a good job. The character interactions really flow and feel natural. The things characters say and do I can perfectly see them doing. There were a lot of things I didn't see coming, and I often found myself legitimately surprised at what you decided for Ikuto to do. I suppose the only real flaw I can find within the fic and having read through it in such a short time is that, often whenever Ikuto makes some sort of progress in his abilities, you feel the need to point out or remind readers in some way that he's 'still weak.' I can understand why if you're doing it purposely, I think Touhou is one of those series where OCs would be heavily reviled if they flat out beat any character that isn't Cirno because if they did, everyone would probably scream Gary Stu for upsetting the 'Status Quo'. I suppose what I mean by this at the end of it all is, don't be afraid to have Ikuto just flat out improve. Then again that's just the feel I got from reading and I could totally be wrong. Either way, a good fanfic and I hope you eventually finish it. It's been one hell of a ride.