Reviews for Keys to the Heart
AntarcticTiger chapter 47 . 3/15/2012
Nice to see you back.

Reading this chapter in general made me want to reread the end of chapter 39. :(
VirusChris chapter 47 . 3/5/2012
Awesome, you updated again! 8D

Ah, so that's what took so long... you were reading the Harry Potter books from Year 1 through 7, right? Understand, I have both the books and movies of Harry Potter, the complete collection, and I love Harry Potter!

And the Japanese grammar bit, I'm not an expert on it but sometimes when game companies localizes Japanese games sometimes that have to change the sentence structure to make sense for the US audience while trying to keep the same meaning as the Japanese script. True not every game company does it but that's what makes the story more enjoyable and presentable for everyone to understand.

So no worries and just like you said "this is your story" so you don't have to worry about it, OK?

Truth be told I was a little surprised how "friendly" Sakuya got with Ikuto after the last chapter, but like someone people theorized after Touhou 5 (the one where the Scarlet Devil group first debuted in the series) that Remi used her Fate ability to make it so Sakuya liked humans more or simply let go her distant nature towards them (reasons unknown of course) after Reimu and Marisa stopped the Red Mist incident.

So I can see if possible here and you made a reference about the sudden turn relationship between Ikuto and Sakuya later in the chapter. And I need to look up kuudere again, forgot what it meant again, and maybe you should have Ikuto commented about after dancing with all the other ladies at the party that he really wanted to dance with Patchouli and wanted to see her in a beautiful dress to complement her looks... probably have her throw a danmaku at him or a book (highly doubt throwing a book at him).

And I like the why you describe the dresses they wear, though I really need visual aid with Meiling and Flandre's dresses a bit more... and Sakuya's too. Hard to imagine the knife holding accessory, but I can easily imagine Remilia and Koakuma's dress and they look good on them.

Hopefully I'll get to see the next chapter very soon! School has started and mid-terms are around the corner I bet! I may have finished school but I have work to do as well! And I really need to update some of my own stories as well here on fanfic, including the Touhou X-Dimension... I rather not have it go on for a year hiatus... too many stories and ideas! And it doesn't help with all the new GAMES coming out in these next few months! Fate/Extra CCC (Q2 2012 release), Kid Icarus: Uprising, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, and Tales of Graces f!

Anyway keep on the good work! I love your story! I forgot, but do you have a sort of ending to this story planned in mind or have a vague idea on how to finish this? Though I hope it doesn't come to end any time soon, like this year or next!

By the way can I ask you something? I'm planning on making a Touhou RPG project with the RPG Maker VX and I was wondering if I could get your permission to have Ikuto to appear in the game, post-game contents of course for a fun little side-quest with the Protagonist (Chris Corona) of the game? I probably need a list of names and abilities for Ikuto to mainly used and I have Weapon Skills and Character Skills (like Ikuto's Ki abilities are tied to his Character Skills to up his physical abilities and the Reaper's Toll ability is tied to his pseudo-Keyblade).

In my mind how the two meet is when one of the ECHO monsters, the primary enemies in my story, cause a time-space rift and hop on over to an alternate universe of Gensokyo and Ikuto is attacked by it! Though the fight is scripted, Ikuto is saved by Chris as he makes it over to deal with the ECHO monster (the ECHO monsters has high-speed regenerating abilities and can perfectly copied other people's abilities that normal can't be learned like Yukari's gaps and Remilia's fate ability!).

After the skirmish two more ECHO monsters appeared and escaped into that Gensokyo. Chris asks Ikuto for some helps (and Chris wants to avoid meeting the Gensokyo citizens in this universe to avoid confusion and extra problems).

Or maybe a different scenario with the ECHO monsters pulled Ikuto from his Gensokyo to the Gensokyo where Chris resides and the ECHO monster roam free?

What do you think? Is that OK with you?
Savaris chapter 47 . 3/5/2012
Ah, well as long as this isn't dropped it's all good. Yukari's Errands is supposed to be a filler chaps anyway, from Ikuto's mention here, those events into the Ben-To verse has been dealt with... along with him passing off into a legend of sorts over there.

More progress on Flandre, Meiling and Sakuya what with those three chips... Patchouli's easing up a bit more(?) around Ikuto likewise Koakuma. Looking forward to what's happen next!

Oh, and I looked at the list and that was a lot of HP related works... guess that's why the "snog" kept popping up here and there!
Zap chapter 47 . 3/3/2012
Yay, next chapter! That took a while!

What can I say, this was worth it. A nice, long chapter that was done very well.

I suppose the jump with Sakuya was unexpected, but you explained what happened, and it is perfectly believable. That goes with all characters really. Really didn't expect Remi to be part psychiatrist. :D

Anyway, great chapter, be eagerly expecting the next. In the mean time, I think I'll check out Yukari's Errands! Keep it up!
Crazy Scion chapter 47 . 3/3/2012
I'm glad your back. I feared that the author of one of my favorite stories may have died or something. 3 blank chips? Did I miss someone, or is Flandre the third chip. Been to long, I need to re-read some stuff.
MUS3 chapter 47 . 3/3/2012
Yay update! Glad to see my top two SDM girls, Flan and Sakuya, developing their relationships with Ikuto very nicely. Patchy, as expected, still seems pretty cold towards Ikuto and Remilia warming up to him and acting as sort of a psychologist is also a nice touch.

The dance at the end was short but sweet and was a good transition into what obviously will happen next. While your notes made it obvious that their will be another long wait for the next chapter, hopefully it won't take another 56 days D:

P.S Seems like the amount of Harry Potter fics you've been reading recently have rubbed off on you. The use of the word snogging was quite abundant in this chapter. But that's not a bad thing either.
Lazruth chapter 47 . 3/3/2012
Ok, 3 blank chips, so Sakuya, Meiling and Flandre are the ones who led/won the poll, I'm taking it. Rather nice to see Remilia playing the part of councilor too, must admit.
Vanishing Trooper chapter 47 . 3/3/2012
Nice to have you back good sir. Glad to see that Ikuto has been seriously thinking over his relationships with each of the girls, though being a guy, reasoning usually takes a backseat and a straight jacket to the libido.

I look forward to how you will have his abilities developed using his Ki augmentations on top of the wind ones he's gonna work on.

Again, my inner Sakuya-fan rages in contempt with how seemingly easily Ikuto managed to snag the Perfect and Elegant Maid. Oh well, you know what you're doing and I look forward to much more of this story. BTW, in case you don't know it yet, Be Careful What You Wish For has a side-story up titled Fantastic Shrine Tales of Hidden Romance. Check it out and give some opinions or whatnot if you can.

Keep writing bro.
plz update chapter 46 . 2/19/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Crazy Scion chapter 46 . 2/14/2012
I have relay enjoyed your story and look forward to seeing how the relatoinships turn out. As a lolicon I'm all for the Flandre relatoinship, but her sister should also be an intresting achivment for the playboy. I know you have played down his strength throughout the chapters, but I think you can aford him more stregth then you let on. He has trained hard, and made it up as he went. I dont feel like he was some over powered avatar like other character, and would be genually happy with seeing him rise to stregths far beyond what he even thought possible. Maybe its just me, but I want to see that kid triumph for all his hard work. I personally want to see him mop the floor with Yuuka someday. I'm sure that the issue with Kiene will be worked on later down the road. She is his wife after all, and who's to say he wont just fall for her again. Hope you feel motivated to write soon. I look forward to every chapter.
Savato93 chapter 40 . 1/21/2012
I've been loving this story up to this point, but what you did with Keine is just plain cruel. Do you intend to resolve this altering history thing later? Because that was evil.
dewybmt chapter 46 . 1/17/2012
very nice. an interesting chapter. not particularly hilarious, semi-original, but still very good. i see relations opening up. (side note: mamizou is a tanuki, not a racoon. minor detail i feel obligated to correct. ones a grayish little, well, racoon. the other, a brownish racoon-dog thing mythically told to be able to transform. she also hates kitsunes/foxes. whichever you prefer.) i think the mystic sex drug is becoming a little over-used. don't get me wrong, it's fun, and has some opportunities, but it seems like it's becoming your only way to start relationships. rather than actually having characters come on to him, it seems like you're using a lot of excuses to make up confessions. i think yuyuko and youmu were the only ones to actually come onto him. even then, it required interventions and just went straight to sex like a lot of these. think you could start one relationship with the girl actually like, falling for him and trying to naturally be with him? then again i suppose with the theme of "get with many different girls" that might be tough as the thought of being another of the group does seem off-putting, what with love being special. well, we'll see how things go. i'm still hoping you take suggestions about girls sometime.
Combat935 chapter 46 . 1/12/2012
Teh, Eirin sure did not expect that. Clever, Ikuto. By the way, what are your plans for him? Are you going to make him an actual keyblade wielder?
Ramenspazz chapter 46 . 1/10/2012
I loved the plot for this part. \(/)\ Erin's reaction was beyond comical! Unexpected advance with byakuren tho, not bad and I (realllllllllllllly) hope sets something up for later chapters. And I must say that once again I have been simply astounded by your writing, good luck nd keep it up :D
wolfman6696 chapter 46 . 1/10/2012
wow I finally read though all 46 chapters, it took me a long time but it was well worth it. I gotta admit I nearly died at Erin Erin help me Erin.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »