Reviews for Keys to the Heart
Dairegh chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
You could always post on AO3, I guess.
the lone soul chapter 59 . 1/23/2015
its sad that you had to delete some chaps doesnt give a full expanation to the plots especially in chapter 55 to 56 it seems there is a huge time gap between them and that isnt really good for the general understanding other than that it is a really good fic which is very enjoyable
zertap chapter 59 . 12/8/2014
Nice to see some more Momiji. Looking forward to seeing how the Keine case develops also!
BoxCannonMan chapter 59 . 12/6/2014
How do you manage to keep these updates up easily pass over my head?
Odd.
Also, do drop in the forums.
Zap797 chapter 59 . 12/3/2014
Another awesome chapter! Always glad to see an update for this, no matter how long it takes. I know how real life can tempt you, I've been dealing with the same problem when it comes to my own writing. I've personally been playing the new Borderlands game, and boy is that distracting!

Anyway, the shenanigans of Ikuto never fails to entertain me. The fact he is getting affects from Koakuma is just amusing, considering what he goes through to get Keyblades anyway. That little accident with Nue gave me a good snicker. XD

And FINALLY Ikuto is getting smart about his involvement with Keine! I've got to say, I've been looking foreword to that, since what happened with her has always been so sad. I wonder how Keine and Ikuto are going to react when he recovers hidden history between them? I can't wait to find out!

Anywho, be looking foreword to you next update!
MUS3 chapter 59 . 12/1/2014
He back!

Can't wait for more! But I'll probably have to :(

Keep chuggin' along because I'll always be reading.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 59 . 12/1/2014
Heh. It's always fun to see two timelines coincide. It was the most fun thing about writing my own time travel story, Memoir of the Little Lost Umbrella! And, just like yours, I mostly just kinda figured it out as I went, making little additions here and there.
FateBurn chapter 59 . 11/30/2014
Great chapter like always.
JdkLeBleau728 chapter 59 . 11/30/2014
It's an everyday thing to check the updating story and wow, this story is updated! I'm in a gleeful mood after finishing Far Cry 4! A good game, though. I hope this story is not going to be abandonned! I'd be really sad! Glad to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Honesty? That was the first thing that came to mind.
Bultog chapter 58 . 9/23/2014
Having binge read through all the chapters in about a day and a half, I must say that this story is amazing. It actually made me eager to read, and not just follow through the motions of reading a story told a thousand times by a thousand people that I already knew by heart.

Truly, thank you for that. It was a nice refresher after so long.

It was quite interesting to see your writing style evolve as the years rolled on by as well. First person isn't something most people would do, and it was something that it took me a little while to get used to.

You make the characters seem like people, though I highly suspect some help from a certain hag is helping with the harem plot being even remotely possible.

As for the keyholes in the SDM, I can't wait till you bring that plot point back up again. It actually threw me for a loop, making me question what exactly was going on without giving it away.

The bit with Keine actually made me tear up, more than a little. It had been a while since that had happened from reading, and I thought I had just grown numb to stuff like that.

I'm also curious as to what Ikuto's family is dealing with, having him be spirited away by Yukari.

As for Ikuto himself... I'm not sure how I exactly feel about him, character-wise. I would not say that someone is 'broken' if they love more than one person in a way that isn't familial, but that's probably just me. He always does this stuff he claims is stupid, that other people tell him is stupid, and he says that he'll try to do better... but he still does more stupid stuff.

And, surprisingly, I'm fine with that.

Most people would write it as a one and done deal, lesson learned perfectly the first time. Don't do stupid shit, even in a place where stupid shit can happen without you even looking for it.

But here, there's some character growth, there's slip ups and he still continues to do stupid things as he tries to grow to his limits, and hopefully, beyond them.

I like that he's not the most powerful person in the story. Most times, the main character will, somehow, bulldoze through all odds, maybe a scratch or two here or there, but still come out relatively alright. Even training in the most dangerous techniques, which cause people to die in impossibly painful ways should they fail even once, will only wind them.

Not for this guy! He blows everything but the bone off his arm during training! That's some hardcore stuff right there. It shows he's taking trying to survive in Gensokyo seriously, so that he doesn't have to rely on others!

I think that's the thing. He's not the biggest fish in the pond, and he knows that. He's trying his damnedest to tip the scales in his favor, no matter how little it is, without just obliterating the balance.

As for your muse, it's fine. Most people can't even be bothered to write even a quarter of what you have, and if they have, not for a single story. Most people never get this far, so you should be proud of yourself!

Drinks all round, in celebration!

In seriousness though, this is outstanding work here, and you should be proud of yourself.

So, here I am, saying something I haven't meant in years, but I'm actually happy to say it truly to you now.

I can't wait to see where this story goes.
zertap chapter 58 . 9/2/2014
Ahh, you managed to wake up the pervert inside me with that teasing hermit. I do really enjoy reading this fic. Hopefully you'll find time and motivation to write new chapters on at least somewhat regular rate. Also, good luck with the RL :D
Guest chapter 43 . 8/31/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
HCVquizibo chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
The going to be honest about this the keyblade was where I stopped reading.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 58 . 7/11/2014
I knew that Mister Armor had to be Ikuto! Although, the fact that you originally didn't plan it as such just confuses me.
413 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »