Reviews for Keys to the Heart
zertap chapter 58 . 9/2/2014
Ahh, you managed to wake up the pervert inside me with that teasing hermit. I do really enjoy reading this fic. Hopefully you'll find time and motivation to write new chapters on at least somewhat regular rate. Also, good luck with the RL :D
Guest chapter 43 . 8/31/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
HCVquizibo chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
The going to be honest about this the keyblade was where I stopped reading.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 58 . 7/11/2014
I knew that Mister Armor had to be Ikuto! Although, the fact that you originally didn't plan it as such just confuses me.
Lazruth chapter 58 . 7/11/2014
Eh, to be fair, already guessed that the armored guy was actually Ikuto, even before the whole time displacement thing was brought up in this story. Ah well. Another great chapter, gonna wait (im)patiently for the next one!
FateBurn chapter 58 . 7/11/2014
Great like always, although a little slow, but not bad just that it was a filler chapter.
Ender chapter 57 . 6/24/2014
Hmmm... I hope Ikuto apologize to the Kappas in the future, as we don't want him have a bad first impression to them. If he manages to get away with it after that little incident means he's almost a borderline Marty Stu. He's clearly trespassing their territory even tough he unintentionally went trough there.
Bob chapter 40 . 6/19/2014
Ikuto's an idiot. And so are you
Detinc chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
I think a better name for Future Gazer would be Clairvoyant Gaze, at least that's my opinion. Meh, it's your keyblade...
Horaiken chapter 57 . 6/11/2014
I just caught up with this one and man I'm sad I didn't find it earlier. It's really good. I was dreading getting closing to the current chapter because then I wouldn't have anymore to read. I wish found this before you took out the x chapters too since it seems that you include quite a bit of story in them that catch me off guard when I have to skip it to read the chapter after it. Keep it up and I hope you update this soon.
FateBurn chapter 57 . 5/26/2014
Good to see you update this great story again please continue again soon.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
I still wonder if mister black armor is Ikuto. I mean, it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to help in the fight with EX Rumia in that case, and it would explain why the armored guy at Myouren Temple chased him off, and was stronger than him, if memory serves. Of course, that seems like the obvious conclusion. But time travel stories can be a load of fun to mess with in such a way! "You mean I was that jerk all along?!" Would be funny to see the look on his face, at least.
MUS3 chapter 57 . 5/18/2014
He's back! I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover and seeing a new chapter of this fic posted instantly cured it. Might have do some chapter rereading to refamiliarize with Ikuto's storyline.
Lazruth chapter 57 . 5/17/2014
Oh my hells YOU'RE BACK! *Throws a crazy-ass party* Let the good times roll once more!

...Oh, that reminds me. I know you put the X-chapters up on , but will you be putting a notice up in this story whenever a new one is available?
Angel-Daremilux chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
Really good, enjoying everything thus far. Ikuto is a little over the average weird in my opinion, making his course of actions to be quite logical, to me. But being strange is something we all have, however some of us can show it freely and others keep it in their own heads. Still, we're all unique, have to congratulate you on creating such an interesting character.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »