Reviews for Keys to the Heart
Lazruth chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Alice, got to go for Alice! Also, if it were me, I would have him sing "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing" around Alice AT LEAST once!
Ciruno chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Interesting
MUS3 chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Can't believe that I haven't read this fic yet. Clicked on it today and haven't been stop. Overall, the plot is amazing. I like how you somehow incorporate every girl into Ikuto's life. Keep up the awesome job.

P.S. SSB Brawl rocks!
VirusChris chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
OK... wasn't really expecting that in the end. Mokou acting child-like near the end? Well if it wasn't for Eirin's medicine Mokou and Kaguya would've have acted like that.

I imagine, when they did it, Mokou would act embarrassed being a little tsundere with her face blushing and covering herself before acting a little bit dere dere to accept the man's love that she loves.

Reisen is a sweet girl and deserved her first time to being a little bit more romantic... poor Reisen. Curse you Eirin... even though we love you!

Now Eirin doing that to Ikuto... in-character, but really didn't except it. I was thinking she try to be flirtatious and seduce the boy, while dropping some drugs into his mouth when they kiss.

Now if Yuyuko was there, then it would complete the person Ikuto's made love with seeing as Youmu got it again. (Honestly I skipped over that part as I wanted to see the others, I'll go back to read that though)

I was wondering what took so long, but you know you can take as long as you need to write the chapter you want. Don't make a half-baked chapter just to applauds the fans... take your time until you think is ready. Actually I sometimes do that with my own stories. And just so you know you can go back to your old chapters and updated/fix/change it.

I should be going back to working on my chapter, seeing as my homework is about wrapped up. And I'm working on my long hiatus fanfic story of Yu-gi-oh! which will feature a bedroom scene at the end.

This time... you weren't as vague as the first one you did.

Good luck with the next chapter! There's still the Moriya Shrine, Tengu's Village, Keine's place, Alice's place, Reimu's Hakurei Shrine, Hell, and Heaven where Tenshi is (and she's getting a little bit more impatient) seeing as the Scarlet Devil Mansion might be the last place Ikuto goes to. As you know, people save the best place for last! _
Lazruth chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Ok, wow. That REALLY came out of left field. I really feel sorry for the girls, especially Reisen. But what really happened there? Ah man, now I'm gonna be on edge until an explanation is given.

On that note, pretty curious about where he's going to go next. My guess is either the Human Village or Alice's house.
Blitz12 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Wow...the cast got trolled very good. xD

And yea, I am actually wondering about the possibility of Touma actually coming to Gensokyo, well his friends will be crying manly tears (because Touma would inevitably gain another harem, if i was correct, I think there is a crossover of that done in .)

I actually looked into stuff, when Cirno being the nineball. I think there is more to that. I drew a parallel with a mecha game called Armored Core, and yes, the "strongest" mech there is called Nineball. Coincidence much? xD
iliekmudkips chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
oh yeah baby Super smash bros brawl fuck yeah. Honestly that was a pretty damn good chapter, especially with the ending. Keep it up!
VirusChris chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Sorry that I haven't review the last few chapters you posted so far, been busy but I've read them.

Quite a way to go from all that planning to fighting Mokou, I had a feeling Ikuto would step in to protect Kaguya like that to stop her attack. Makes sense why she blames and hates Kaguya like that to avoid the harsh reality of her life, even if she's immortal she's still human.

Though it's nice to see Mokou and Kaguya starting to get along... sort of... ok, maybe not really but it's a start! In my fanfic Chris tries to do the same thing, though he's methods are different and more soft in approach but he does get them to get along but it takes him weeks and they still have the same routine of fighting each other (their "favorite" activity together).

And didn't Youmu say she didn't mind Ikuto seeing other girls as long as Ikuto loved her? Or does marriage rule that out? Poor guy.

My character, Chris, is also oblivious to the girls' feelings too in my story and he gets smacked around for a bit. Something they have in common.

The thing I was looking forward towards, the video game! About time, honestly thought he would use that to convince Mokou to befriend Kaguya as another way to fight her without killing each other "in real life" and excellent choice of the video game!

And the last part at the ending was so damn funny I was cracking up so hard! XD

Gold stuff my friend... though the swearing in the beginning... I'm not too particular to those kinds of words. Anyway Eirin, Aya, and Tewi laughing in background was perfect (so they're not included in the harem even though Eirin could...?) and Ikuto running away and being single for the rest of his un-eternal life, hehehe.

Also you're a Super Smash Bros. Brawl player too! Awesome, so am I! My mains are Yoshi, Sonic, and Lucario (though I'm trying to improve on Sonic mostly as he has a lot of unused techniques that a lot of players don't know about).

Maybe I can hit you up some time, if you have the Nintendo Wii. I wouldn't mind the challenge if the online wasn't so laggy.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Lazruth chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
SSBM used to... *sigh* okay, I admit, you caught me with my pants down here on that one. The only thing I'm afraid of now is Mokou re-creating the Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick. Only thing that could be worse is if Yuugi or Suika ever learn of Twinky House. *Shudder*

Man, that was damn fun. I only really hope that the newest three are alone for their bedroom scenes, but that's just me.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
I just busted out laughing at the end, it was sooo funny! and your fighting is getting much more better so good job man!

~Moondelta
Blitz12 chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
still as good as ever, although maybe it's just me for the prev. chapter but I wished that Reisen gave ikuto a kiss (does not have to be on the lips) as a sign of her growing feelings. Oh well, what's past is past. xD

And boy, rushing off with the plan. Kaguya Mokou incomplete friendship rage absolute chaos, and insanity (no offense to Reisen again. xD)
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Why do I smell a fight, and Ikuto getting burned to a crisp? must just be me

~Moondelta
Lazruth chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Oh, boy. Looks like the shit just hit the fan. How're you going to handle this Ikuto? Last I checked, you weren't exactly flame-resistant.
Lazruth chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Is he going to try and get Mokou and Kaguya to play video games to compete instead of asploding each othere's faces? Sounds fun indeed.
Blitz12 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Finally got the time to read all 12 chapters so far. I have to say, it's pretty good. Keep up the good work.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »