Reviews for Keys to the Heart
VirusChris chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
Sorry I haven't review this chapter yet, been busy!

Anyway Ikuto is quite the playboy, kissing and swooning Kaguya and Mokou like that (well swooning Mokou) and the Reisen bit was quite sweet though I agree with Ikuto about having a more romantic scene together and that little sly devil Tewi teasing them both like that! And Eirin being sorry for what she did? A little shock, but it's nice to see she has standards as well but I think the Eirin scene was the best "get-together" scene with Ikuto and any two girls with Reisen and Kaguya & Mokou close behind.

So Tewi's not going to be in the Harem, well even if she's older than Reisen her body type makes her unapproachable due to some accusations.

The part involving Keine and Ikuto confused me at first because I didn't understand what Keine was so freaked out about. The second time I read it, it finally clicked to me. When Ikuto said "I bet you see that a lot between the boys and girls" he implied that he and Keine were like that too... a couple. I was so dense to that part not getting that hint at first and IF it were me I wouldn't have known I said sometime like that and would be scratching me head to why Keine acted like that.

Good job being discreet there!

And Reimu planning a festival to earn some donation! Excellent but at the cost of Ikuto staying at her's or Keine's place for the time being.

So that's what his new Keyblade forms do, interesting concept and seeing Eirin-based Keyblade power it looks like a drug-dealer type of Keyblade. :D

Poor Alice... I bet she didn't expect that and excellent sparring match between the two! I believe that Alice got that match won if it weren't for Ikuto's Keyblade power. Hopefully she'll make a full recover soon.

By the way do you plan to have the Sych Blade ability (IIRC) that allows dual-wielding Keyblades? I always love dual-wielding, there's something about wielding two of the same weapons in each hands that's awesome!

I wonder if you have a Sakuya-based Keyblade would it's power be time manipulation like hers but weaker? I'm thinking of the name "Clockwind" but it's up to what you want to name it since it's your fanfic!

He could stay by next of them at the Myouren Temple or Alice would be a good choice. There's also the Scarlet Devil Mansion if all else fails, but seeing how Ikuto wants to "leave the best for last" there's also the Moriya Shrine, Hell, Heaven, and Komachi left... oh and possibly but doubt it Aya. Hehehe!

Good luck with the next chapter!
iliekmudkips chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
I can only assume that Eirin's keyblade acts like an injection of something that would knock someone out, right? Good story as always.

Also, Will Strike Raid ever be in this story?
Lazruth chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Alice, got to go for Alice! Also, if it were me, I would have him sing "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing" around Alice AT LEAST once!
Ciruno chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Interesting
MUS3 chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Can't believe that I haven't read this fic yet. Clicked on it today and haven't been stop. Overall, the plot is amazing. I like how you somehow incorporate every girl into Ikuto's life. Keep up the awesome job.

P.S. SSB Brawl rocks!
VirusChris chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
OK... wasn't really expecting that in the end. Mokou acting child-like near the end? Well if it wasn't for Eirin's medicine Mokou and Kaguya would've have acted like that.

I imagine, when they did it, Mokou would act embarrassed being a little tsundere with her face blushing and covering herself before acting a little bit dere dere to accept the man's love that she loves.

Reisen is a sweet girl and deserved her first time to being a little bit more romantic... poor Reisen. Curse you Eirin... even though we love you!

Now Eirin doing that to Ikuto... in-character, but really didn't except it. I was thinking she try to be flirtatious and seduce the boy, while dropping some drugs into his mouth when they kiss.

Now if Yuyuko was there, then it would complete the person Ikuto's made love with seeing as Youmu got it again. (Honestly I skipped over that part as I wanted to see the others, I'll go back to read that though)

I was wondering what took so long, but you know you can take as long as you need to write the chapter you want. Don't make a half-baked chapter just to applauds the fans... take your time until you think is ready. Actually I sometimes do that with my own stories. And just so you know you can go back to your old chapters and updated/fix/change it.

I should be going back to working on my chapter, seeing as my homework is about wrapped up. And I'm working on my long hiatus fanfic story of Yu-gi-oh! which will feature a bedroom scene at the end.

This time... you weren't as vague as the first one you did.

Good luck with the next chapter! There's still the Moriya Shrine, Tengu's Village, Keine's place, Alice's place, Reimu's Hakurei Shrine, Hell, and Heaven where Tenshi is (and she's getting a little bit more impatient) seeing as the Scarlet Devil Mansion might be the last place Ikuto goes to. As you know, people save the best place for last! _
Lazruth chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Ok, wow. That REALLY came out of left field. I really feel sorry for the girls, especially Reisen. But what really happened there? Ah man, now I'm gonna be on edge until an explanation is given.

On that note, pretty curious about where he's going to go next. My guess is either the Human Village or Alice's house.
Blitz12 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Wow...the cast got trolled very good. xD

And yea, I am actually wondering about the possibility of Touma actually coming to Gensokyo, well his friends will be crying manly tears (because Touma would inevitably gain another harem, if i was correct, I think there is a crossover of that done in .)

I actually looked into stuff, when Cirno being the nineball. I think there is more to that. I drew a parallel with a mecha game called Armored Core, and yes, the "strongest" mech there is called Nineball. Coincidence much? xD
iliekmudkips chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
oh yeah baby Super smash bros brawl fuck yeah. Honestly that was a pretty damn good chapter, especially with the ending. Keep it up!
VirusChris chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Sorry that I haven't review the last few chapters you posted so far, been busy but I've read them.

Quite a way to go from all that planning to fighting Mokou, I had a feeling Ikuto would step in to protect Kaguya like that to stop her attack. Makes sense why she blames and hates Kaguya like that to avoid the harsh reality of her life, even if she's immortal she's still human.

Though it's nice to see Mokou and Kaguya starting to get along... sort of... ok, maybe not really but it's a start! In my fanfic Chris tries to do the same thing, though he's methods are different and more soft in approach but he does get them to get along but it takes him weeks and they still have the same routine of fighting each other (their "favorite" activity together).

And didn't Youmu say she didn't mind Ikuto seeing other girls as long as Ikuto loved her? Or does marriage rule that out? Poor guy.

My character, Chris, is also oblivious to the girls' feelings too in my story and he gets smacked around for a bit. Something they have in common.

The thing I was looking forward towards, the video game! About time, honestly thought he would use that to convince Mokou to befriend Kaguya as another way to fight her without killing each other "in real life" and excellent choice of the video game!

And the last part at the ending was so damn funny I was cracking up so hard! XD

Gold stuff my friend... though the swearing in the beginning... I'm not too particular to those kinds of words. Anyway Eirin, Aya, and Tewi laughing in background was perfect (so they're not included in the harem even though Eirin could...?) and Ikuto running away and being single for the rest of his un-eternal life, hehehe.

Also you're a Super Smash Bros. Brawl player too! Awesome, so am I! My mains are Yoshi, Sonic, and Lucario (though I'm trying to improve on Sonic mostly as he has a lot of unused techniques that a lot of players don't know about).

Maybe I can hit you up some time, if you have the Nintendo Wii. I wouldn't mind the challenge if the online wasn't so laggy.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Lazruth chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
SSBM used to... *sigh* okay, I admit, you caught me with my pants down here on that one. The only thing I'm afraid of now is Mokou re-creating the Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick. Only thing that could be worse is if Yuugi or Suika ever learn of Twinky House. *Shudder*

Man, that was damn fun. I only really hope that the newest three are alone for their bedroom scenes, but that's just me.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
I just busted out laughing at the end, it was sooo funny! and your fighting is getting much more better so good job man!

~Moondelta
Blitz12 chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
still as good as ever, although maybe it's just me for the prev. chapter but I wished that Reisen gave ikuto a kiss (does not have to be on the lips) as a sign of her growing feelings. Oh well, what's past is past. xD

And boy, rushing off with the plan. Kaguya Mokou incomplete friendship rage absolute chaos, and insanity (no offense to Reisen again. xD)
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Why do I smell a fight, and Ikuto getting burned to a crisp? must just be me

~Moondelta
Lazruth chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Oh, boy. Looks like the shit just hit the fan. How're you going to handle this Ikuto? Last I checked, you weren't exactly flame-resistant.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »