Reviews for Keys to the Heart
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Why do I smell a fight, and Ikuto getting burned to a crisp? must just be me

~Moondelta
Lazruth chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Oh, boy. Looks like the shit just hit the fan. How're you going to handle this Ikuto? Last I checked, you weren't exactly flame-resistant.
Lazruth chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Is he going to try and get Mokou and Kaguya to play video games to compete instead of asploding each othere's faces? Sounds fun indeed.
Blitz12 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Finally got the time to read all 12 chapters so far. I have to say, it's pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Lazruth chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Nooo, don't slow down on writing this! :( I'm starting to use the updates for this story to start my day!

About that thing that Eirin put in Reisen's drink... was that a love potion, or something that helps bring that emotion more to the front, make the consumer more honest with their feelings or something?
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Intresting, and I'm glad that you are building something with Reisen for alot of the fan fictions advoid anything romantic with her
VirusChris chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Aww... I wanted to see the entire training session with Reisen chasing Ikuto. That would've been funny to see, but I guess I'll leave that to my imagine.

It seems he's getting along quite well with everyone at Eientei, though he seems to spend less time with Kaguya. Doesn't want Eirin to inquire him about, now does he? :D

I can totally see Kaguya being friends with Mokou, if the latter agreed but I still see them having the occasion fights with each other.

I wonder what Tewi's thoughts on Ikuto are? Is she part of the Harem too... or not? Her height could make it seem inappropriate for a relationship from any person's point of view despite her being older than him.

And Reisen liking Ikuto like that? That's possible seeing how she reacts to him, especially at the end. And Eirin feeling the same way? I concur as she enjoys their little verbal battles every lunch time and happy to have a male companion that isn't 'spacing out' on their thoughts.

The relationship build up rather fast, however we have to note that he's been at each place for a few days or weeks already and we're seeing what their relationship stands there. In my story it's a bit slow as I development the plot and relationship bit by bit as it goes on by days.

I still have homework to finish and I like to get that out of the way first before I finish the next chapter in my chapter. How long does it take you to write a chapter? It's takes about a month to write one of mine's due to their length and... I tend to procrastinate on my work.

It's interesting to see someone else doing a Harem plot in their story in the Touhou like I'm doing (it's a Harem if you look at it one way or a simple pairing in other way).

Keep up the good work my friend! Will he also go into Hell soon to spend time with Satori, Okuu, Orin, Yuugi, and Parseae (we need more love and screen time for her)? I would love to see a internal thought battle with Satori. Hehehe...

Until next time my faithful friend! VirusChris blasting off!
VirusChris chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
Well Mokou already? Actually judging by the last chapter's dialogue he's already with someone so it's not too far-fetch that it's Mokou.

It was either between Mokou, Keine, or Kaguya who he was addressing to since he was walking in the Bamboo Forest. And that also explains how he came to be there and it's a weekly rotation? Honestly didn't see that coming, but interesting.

I agree with you on Kaguya's opinions on Mokou, I don't see a reason for her to hate her (not unlike Mokou, who possible loved her father very much and her family went into turmoil due to his death) and batting an eye for an eye is true in its self. I could see them being best friends if possible, if Mokou didn't hold a grudge but I think it's comical for both of them to still fight each other as it's their own way of expressing how they 'care' about one another.

And Mokou with a tsundere...? Actually that TOTALLY fits her personality, hostile at first but friendly later. Yeah, Mokou fits that bill to the letter! I wonder how the bed scene will be with Ikuto and Mokou... hehe

And he's after Reisen now? What, no love for Eirin? I find her quite fetching myself and see her as an excellent partner to talk to. Hahaha... just kidding, Ikuto shows his own love towards Eirin in their little mock verbal battles.

And Iku was a nice surprise... (Honestly the names Ikuto and Iku are so close they could be mistaken as the same person if Ikuto is called Iku as a nickname and it sent me through a loop to remember who's who). Komachi and Ikuto were mean a bit, but it would be funny for Iku to find out later. Anyway, Tenshi is interest in Ikuto? Nice.

And the bit with Keine, is she showing possible 'romantic' interest in Ikuto as he mention he wasn't seeing anyone as she seem fearful it would be true. Then again she could be concern with his well-being.

And the bit at the end with Tewi and Reisen. My god... he is nuts! I cannot believe he did that to Reisen! However my character, Chris Corona, has insane training methods he does by myself which really causes the character to take a double take on it, but not something as crazy as what Ikuto did. I was half expecting him to say "If this fails, I'm SO going to get you for this, Tewi".

I cannot wait to see how is survives his training exercise and if he apologizes to Reisen soon after. I think she wouldn't be too eager to forgive him yet...

Until next chapter my faithful friend! Take care!
Lazruth chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Man, A and C were both good, though C gets the win. I'm crazy and reckless, but I don't think that I'd ever do something like that to Reisen.
Magnificent Sasquatch chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
And thus, the heavens parted and decreed, that she would be known as Henry the Ninth- What? What do you mean, "that's a different guy"?

There were so many memes within that dodging sequence, I couldn't keep track of them all! I have been SLAIN...! (Comidically speaking, of course.)

Well, safe to say this is going straight into my favorites. And not just because Okuu has shown up. That would be silly.

*TOTALLY NOT-GUILTY COUGH*

Ahem. Magnificent Sasquatch, signing off! Yoga Teleport! *Disappears*
Lazruth chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Whew, was calling out the origins of several of those poses. Kamen Rider FTW! You certainly had me guessing though, on where Ikuto was staying. Lead me to think it's the human village, then the Hakurei Shrine, and now Eientei. Though knowing my luck, that's also a diversion and he's actually staying with Mokou. The only people in the bamboo forest I can see him needing to build up his courage for are Mokou, Eirin, and MAYBE Reisen (out of sheer embarrasment.)

Also, lulz at Cirno.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
-reads story, breaks out laughing- oh god that was funny, you even did Jojo perfectly although like you I wish for a colorful boom for one of the end ones

~Moondelta
VirusChris chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Shoot... didn't realized he made a second Keyblade when I first read this. Had to go back again because it sounded weird in one of the sentences as it seem like he gained a Spell Card out of the blue like that.

Interesting fight scene with Cirno, she was showing my a more 'tactical' sense of battle this time around and she's funny as usually. But that was kinda mean to 'knight' her like that... but the title is appropriate for her. :D

Now who is it that he's greeting at the end? For some reason of thinking it's Mokou, cause that would be funny if it was considering the kind of person Mokou is, though it's possible it's Eirin because they seem to enjoy messing with each other or it could be Kaguya as in the previous chapter he had a list of four people let to go to and Kaguya's name was on it.

Look forward to the next chapter! Right now I'm unable to work on my fanfics due to College homework and my graduation coming up.
Lazruth chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Wow, those Keyblade names where pretty good, the one for Yuyuko moreso than Youmu's.

Also, this has to be done:

CHEEEEEEEEEENNN!_
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Wow, you are really putting out good works at a decent rate! I am very impressed and cannot wait for the next chapter, and being that is has a 99% (see what I did there?) chance of involving Cirno, I'm even more excited.

Also, the creation of the second keychain is very intresting and its shape and ability is also intresting, this leads me to wonder what the other (and there will be others) keychains are going to do!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »