Reviews for Keys to the Heart
Horaiken chapter 57 . 6/11/2014
I just caught up with this one and man I'm sad I didn't find it earlier. It's really good. I was dreading getting closing to the current chapter because then I wouldn't have anymore to read. I wish found this before you took out the x chapters too since it seems that you include quite a bit of story in them that catch me off guard when I have to skip it to read the chapter after it. Keep it up and I hope you update this soon.
FateBurn chapter 57 . 5/26/2014
Good to see you update this great story again please continue again soon.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
I still wonder if mister black armor is Ikuto. I mean, it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to help in the fight with EX Rumia in that case, and it would explain why the armored guy at Myouren Temple chased him off, and was stronger than him, if memory serves. Of course, that seems like the obvious conclusion. But time travel stories can be a load of fun to mess with in such a way! "You mean I was that jerk all along?!" Would be funny to see the look on his face, at least.
MUS3 chapter 57 . 5/18/2014
He's back! I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover and seeing a new chapter of this fic posted instantly cured it. Might have do some chapter rereading to refamiliarize with Ikuto's storyline.
Lazruth chapter 57 . 5/17/2014
Oh my hells YOU'RE BACK! *Throws a crazy-ass party* Let the good times roll once more!

...Oh, that reminds me. I know you put the X-chapters up on , but will you be putting a notice up in this story whenever a new one is available?
Hahnemann chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
Really good, enjoying everything thus far. Ikuto is a little over the average weird in my opinion, making his course of actions to be quite logical, to me. But being strange is something we all have, however some of us can show it freely and others keep it in their own heads. Still, we're all unique, have to congratulate you on creating such an interesting character.
Johan Liebheart chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Great, really. The story caught from the first chapter, every moment was intersesting and sometimes funny. You did fine in many things about your OC, I say many things beacuse there were some mistakes (or so that's waht I think).
Notice that I've inly read until the seven chapter.

When your OC (himselft named Ikuto) comes to Gensokyo, he acted in a way that until this chapter still has no sense. First, if you were by some manner transported to a totally different place or world wothout advice, how would you feel? Even if that place is Gensokyo, you'd be very impressed, right? So why was Ikuto acting so carefree about the idea of being there (not exactly, I ope you understand me), wasn't he worried of his life in his own world?...

Yukari told him he could stay there, wherever he wanted to, nut Ikuto took it like if it were a matter of everyday. He nkew enough of Touhou to be really shocked to meey those characters in person, despite that... Why was him acting cool and calm? Then, the plot of the story weent very fine, what where happening in his life in Hakugyokurou was enjoyable. All until te fight against the Youkai. The opinions about this one can vary. According to the explanations you placed, a Youkai has a strength that exceeds the humans', Ikuto could almost beat one, however why was he acting calm? When in at least a month ago he was living a normal life.

True, three-five weeks in Gensokyo can change a person's behavior, but he keeps being a human that has only been training those three-five weeks, it'd be difficult to him to have knowledge against super-human opponents. Better you should have done anything like Ikuto running (or beating) of the Youkai and escaping by some form, a lucky form. If you winder, I taking at count that Ikuto already had combat training, but that's not enough.

The keybade was introduced to the story in a bad way, from nowhere he received a key from Yukari, it could be better (forgive me, that's inexplicable, right. Perhaps I only would preferred a most original situation).
And so it's the same with the second fight. Youmu has benn treating a lot of combats in Gensokyo, many kinds against Youkais and other magic and powerful characters. Don't you think it's inexplicable to her to have problems fighting with a human like Ikuto, even if he had two months training? Youmu had a lot of more time of experience. That has no sense as the behavior of the boy does. Mmm... I admit that I didn't comprehended very well that fight, English grammar that needs to be fixed.

And the last point, this is just an opinion that you can ignore completly. Believe it, many fanfictions does the same, and is inevitable; inexplicable ways to act of the characters just for the fanservice and senseless situations; truly, you don't need to do that. There are a lots of that ones here. If you're going to do a harem avoid fast advances of Ikuto in his realationships, make them have sense, explain what brought them to feel like that and not unexpected and plain hugs for nothing. Just think on it, no one falls in love so easy, maybe not everyone, there are better ways.

You've read many other fanfics, haven't you noticed it's typical perfect, awesome and/or cool OCs? Autors unconsciously forgetting how is to be on heir shoes, focusing more in making them look better than other characters, detracting what they are and can do? The perfection in this kind of characters is very common, the impefection can be more interesting than that.
Yes, it's likely everything in a novel, if you give "why's" there will be "a because" for "consequences". A well done and deep "why" transfers a good feeling for the plot fo the story.

I don't know if you fixed all or some of this problems in the next chapters, I hope so. But if you haven0t, you can do it in your next fanfiction or consecutive chapter. Don't take me wrong, I like your story and what I've seen until now.
Hahnemann chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Awesome story so far I just love how you depicted every single detail. But seriously though... What the fuck! A part of me is literally dying for not being able to witness the beautiful result of a bond made between those who love each other! It felt like after I enjoyed all those emotional, hurt/comfort and romantic scenes, I got slapped like a fucking bitch the moment I read they all got taken down.

Now I don't blame you one bit, in fact, you did it to ensure the survival of this story, so I deeply appreciate it.

But alas if there are fucking cunts to fucking blame they all got taken down are those cock sucker mother fucking snitchers who apparently will dick slap in whatever way possible people who go about there daily business making others content with a great story while those cunts can only produce the stinking shit their dim nasty мудак make, bastards go rot in the mother fucking garbage in the fucking dark alleyway next to mother cunts who will rape the shit out of your shitty guy vagina's until you fucking rot from the inside out like the little shits you are! Go report this shit you little squealing bitches as I watch the flying fuck I don't give while I plow your mother! Apparently that's all you are good for in the FF community.

Now... fyuff... that's off my chest, sorry really like your story and ire is not good inside. Anyhow, thanks for the story, make sure not to keep us waiting and hope you get your motivation back :) If you smiled give me a Like :P Wish that existed here..
The Storm Seeker chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I have heard from a friend of mine here that not only this chapter, but also all other chapters which contian a lemon scene have the same message found in this chapter. I find this to be quite vexing since this goes against what was stated in the summery. It is one thing if part of a chapter that was or seemed to have been leading up to a lemon only to have the characters involed either reconsider going through with the action or be interrupted before being able to do so. Under those circumstances, this would be acceptable for the story would both be containing what was mentioned in its summary and follow what can be expected of a rates M story. Such teasing would make readers want to continue read the story, so long as it isn't done too often.

Having a "chapter" like this however, is not acceptable for a few reasons:
One; it makes part of the story's summary false. If the summary says the story might/will contain lemon(s), said story must at one point contian a lemon scene in order for the enirety of its summary to be true. A "chapter" like this does not count since the reader cannot actaully read the scene itself. The reader must be able to read the lemon scene for it to count.
Two: "Chapters" like this, compared to the chapter before and after this one, absolutely do not offer any sort of transtion between the chapters. It does not explain nor even gives any clue to the readers on how or why the character(s) ended up in the state they are in at the beginning of the following chapter. Not to metion that without any kind of transtion, it is both confusing and jarring to the readers. If the beginning of a chapter which contains a lemon is not part of the lemon itself, then at the very least sumit that part of the chapter and then have a hyperlink in an authors note at the end which leads to rest of the chapter containing the lemon.
Three: "Chapters" like this are considerd as only an authors note and is actulally a violation to the very same guidelines that made you take down the real chapters.

Now I know that Youmu is special case because of the vaugeness of her age places her at being less than sixty years old; but herself and a very few others aside, there is absolutely no reason for the message of "chapter" eight to appear for all other chapters which contain lemon.
The Gravemind 117 chapter 27 . 1/7/2014

JungleGhost chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
I don't get why the hell the chapters are down. I can partially Understand anything involving Youmu But for those chapters that don't have her present. I can see no reason why those would be down. Community Guideline Violation? I will call BS on any scene that Doesn't have Youmu, and even then This work is Rated M, so I really am wondering "Where the Bloody HELL Is the Parts that allow this piece in the M category and Romance Genre?", Now I've Noticed that your message for the missing Chapters is always the same, which begs me to ask this question, "Did you had to pull them all at once, Or Are You avoiding The sex Scenes On Purpose?" If its the Former Then I suggest that you post this story in its entirety on Pixiv , They're very lax on rules with works there so you wont have to worry so much about your story getting taken down if at all. However If it is the latter then I'm Going to scold you like a Yamma for laziness.

Now with that out of the way, I commend your rather exceptional skill as writer. You do a very good job of developing your main character without making him a Marty stu from the get go. You've also done a good job on your interpretation of the cast without deviating too far from cannon. Furthermore I appreciate The shout outs you've sprinkle throughout the story so far. The annotated sentences also are a good help for those who are unfamiliar with certain phrases or other pieces of Information that your readers may or may not know about. I also love how you've managed to get a harem scenario to work out reasonably well without breaking character too badly, though what happened with Alice was a Total Surprise but somehow it doesn't completely break from her character. Your scenes with Yukari, well I'll Just say You've done a near Perfect Job with making her act like how she would canonically yet with your own spin on it. All in all I can say that I am Thoroughly impressed with your fanfiction so far and I hope that your stellar Performance is continued to the story's end.
zertap chapter 56 . 1/6/2014
Ahhh.. I'm glad to see you managed to get working on this again. I'm bad at reviewing stuff, but I can say I did like this chapter. Until next chapter
AntarcticTiger chapter 56 . 12/25/2013
Great to see that you've still got it, Wrathkal. Hope we continue to see more of your work around soon!
FateBurn chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
Excellent chapter like always. Please continue as soon as you can.
Savaris chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
Ah, it's good to see you and Ikuto are back, Wrathkal. Thanks for the Christmas present and may you have a great year.

P.S: Suwako-sama is quite the ray of sunshine!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »