Reviews for Keys to the Heart
The Storm Seeker chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I have heard from a friend of mine here that not only this chapter, but also all other chapters which contian a lemon scene have the same message found in this chapter. I find this to be quite vexing since this goes against what was stated in the summery. It is one thing if part of a chapter that was or seemed to have been leading up to a lemon only to have the characters involed either reconsider going through with the action or be interrupted before being able to do so. Under those circumstances, this would be acceptable for the story would both be containing what was mentioned in its summary and follow what can be expected of a rates M story. Such teasing would make readers want to continue read the story, so long as it isn't done too often.

Having a "chapter" like this however, is not acceptable for a few reasons:
One; it makes part of the story's summary false. If the summary says the story might/will contain lemon(s), said story must at one point contian a lemon scene in order for the enirety of its summary to be true. A "chapter" like this does not count since the reader cannot actaully read the scene itself. The reader must be able to read the lemon scene for it to count.
Two: "Chapters" like this, compared to the chapter before and after this one, absolutely do not offer any sort of transtion between the chapters. It does not explain nor even gives any clue to the readers on how or why the character(s) ended up in the state they are in at the beginning of the following chapter. Not to metion that without any kind of transtion, it is both confusing and jarring to the readers. If the beginning of a chapter which contains a lemon is not part of the lemon itself, then at the very least sumit that part of the chapter and then have a hyperlink in an authors note at the end which leads to rest of the chapter containing the lemon.
Three: "Chapters" like this are considerd as only an authors note and is actulally a violation to the very same guidelines that made you take down the real chapters.

Now I know that Youmu is special case because of the vaugeness of her age places her at being less than sixty years old; but herself and a very few others aside, there is absolutely no reason for the message of "chapter" eight to appear for all other chapters which contain lemon.
The Gravemind 117 chapter 27 . 1/7/2014

JungleGhost chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
I don't get why the hell the chapters are down. I can partially Understand anything involving Youmu But for those chapters that don't have her present. I can see no reason why those would be down. Community Guideline Violation? I will call BS on any scene that Doesn't have Youmu, and even then This work is Rated M, so I really am wondering "Where the Bloody HELL Is the Parts that allow this piece in the M category and Romance Genre?", Now I've Noticed that your message for the missing Chapters is always the same, which begs me to ask this question, "Did you had to pull them all at once, Or Are You avoiding The sex Scenes On Purpose?" If its the Former Then I suggest that you post this story in its entirety on Pixiv , They're very lax on rules with works there so you wont have to worry so much about your story getting taken down if at all. However If it is the latter then I'm Going to scold you like a Yamma for laziness.

Now with that out of the way, I commend your rather exceptional skill as writer. You do a very good job of developing your main character without making him a Marty stu from the get go. You've also done a good job on your interpretation of the cast without deviating too far from cannon. Furthermore I appreciate The shout outs you've sprinkle throughout the story so far. The annotated sentences also are a good help for those who are unfamiliar with certain phrases or other pieces of Information that your readers may or may not know about. I also love how you've managed to get a harem scenario to work out reasonably well without breaking character too badly, though what happened with Alice was a Total Surprise but somehow it doesn't completely break from her character. Your scenes with Yukari, well I'll Just say You've done a near Perfect Job with making her act like how she would canonically yet with your own spin on it. All in all I can say that I am Thoroughly impressed with your fanfiction so far and I hope that your stellar Performance is continued to the story's end.
zertap chapter 56 . 1/6/2014
Ahhh.. I'm glad to see you managed to get working on this again. I'm bad at reviewing stuff, but I can say I did like this chapter. Until next chapter
AntarcticTiger chapter 56 . 12/25/2013
Great to see that you've still got it, Wrathkal. Hope we continue to see more of your work around soon!
FateBurn chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
Excellent chapter like always. Please continue as soon as you can.
Savaris chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
Ah, it's good to see you and Ikuto are back, Wrathkal. Thanks for the Christmas present and may you have a great year.

P.S: Suwako-sama is quite the ray of sunshine!
Zap797 chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
So... He has returned...

I'll admit, I was really surprised to see an update out of the blue, pleasantly surprised actually. I'm real glad you're back. But now you have a lot to catch up on, Touhou games wise. So many girls to court, so little time! Can't wait to see what you're going to do next!
Overhead rains auro.r.a chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
Holy shit, Oh my Allah, etc.

Bottom line: seeing this update made my Christmas. Good to see ya back.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 56 . 12/23/2013
Ohh, thank goodness! I was starting to write this off as yet another great story to fall to the scourge that is life. We lose so many promising authors that way, new or old. It's good to see that you are just super busy. Not all of us can have all the free time we would like. One way to help try and keep productivity up when it comes to your writing is to set aside an hour a day to write! That's what I do, anywho. Well, to be exact, I set aside time to write 500 words, but still. Anyways, keep up the great work, and I'm glad to see you're not dead!
Lazruth chapter 56 . 12/23/2013
So...not sure I get what's going on. The Ikuto from your other fic is now the one being followed in this story? Does that mean I have to go read that one to understand what's going on here?
GreyMan19 chapter 56 . 12/23/2013
It's nice to see you update one of your stories. Will you continue to update, at some point, this story or your other two?
Now I shall proceed to reread this from chapter one to refresh my memory.
Noble Endeavor chapter 56 . 12/23/2013
Oh wow, so you are back! Thats really great to hear!

Will you do more X Chapters? Because those are rare to find.

Hopefully, you'll do well in your real life too, peace!

Keep up the awesomeness !
Awlric Hayell chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
This announcement made me sad. Your s story ha some of my favorite Touhou lemons. You should start an account on AFF and party these chapters there
zertap chapter 55 . 10/24/2013
I must say amazing story so far! It truly caught me up on reading sometimes even during classes, I just couldn't stop. The only noticable annoyance for me, was that there was not enough my waifu, Momiji Inubashiri. You also wrote her surname as "Inubashira". I suppose your memory is doing tricks on you. Unless, there is something big I am missing here?
Anyways, great job. Let the muse be with you!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »