Reviews for Marked
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
*blushes* Oh my!
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This, again, was just the sweetest thing ever. I love the dynamics you write between these two, it's just too much! I haven't spazzed this much over a couple since...I can't remember xD The flow and the imagery, the subtle characterization that you unravel through the little things, it's like you breathe in sugary rainbows and expel them through your oneshots xD An I love it! Now, thanks to you, I have a Van/Caesar fix I need to feed next to my Six/Rex one. You might have seen these already, but here is some art on DA with Van an Caesar :D

favourites/44549451?offset48#/d3cpw1m

favourites/44549451?offset48#/d3ay7jz

The other one is like realleh realleh mature, so I on't know if you wanna see it or not, but it's by the same artist xD

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you write next You, are amazing MWAH!
Renee Van Darr chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
*gets down on my knees and bows* You are a goddess! Please write more. I'm the only girl who loves Van Pedo. Please!
Laharls-Demon chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was so amazing. It just made my day. I never thought that this pairing would be so awesome, but man... I love it. :)
ink.quills chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Connected oneshots are a great idea. And with this, my fan-o-mometor has gone up.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love connecting oneshots that develope! They're one of my favorites! I love the possiveness and the marking! A Noex with marking would be awesome too (hint,hint). But these two are just awesome together! Your work is makineg them my second favorite GR pairing. I might even like them better than Holix!
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You just My day monumentally better!
Epistle chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
1. Yes, to answer your last question, I did notice! I like them that way. Oneshots divided seem to be better than a whole fic, but I'd love for you to do a Van Cesar fic. Cuz you're so great at lovey-dovey fics.

2. I LITERALLY read every single word of the fic. I'm serious. Like in the beginning, I'd usually skip around and just read the quotes. NOT THIS TIME. CHIMERA KEPT TO HER WORD. SHE KEPT TO HER WORD. I can't wait for more Van Cesar!

3. Evil Solora! I'm addicted to this couple now because of you! But it's an AWESOME thing. So thanks! Fudge brownies and lollipops for you.

4. I like their subtext. I love how they interact with one another. I can totally imagine Van Kleiss and Cesar saying those things. FIGHT, CESAR, FIGHT!

5. My favorite line? Or should I say lines?

"Let them ask." Van Kleiss muttered, chuckling calmly. "Tell them you have been seeing some lovely lady. Give her long, golden hair and crystal blue eyes if you want. Make her a mysterious figure that came out of the woods one day; that would add an element of truth, after all."

That was awesome.