Reviews for My Cure
alannalove1990 chapter 37 . 7/13/2011
What a arse! Roger deserves a good crucio! Where is dear ol Bella when you need her? Lol! Happy writing! (hope you enjoy hp7p2!)
Misti D chapter 37 . 7/13/2011
Loved it! So glad that Roger got found out. :) Happy writing.
Mia Wellers chapter 37 . 7/13/2011
This chapter was realy interesting. I really like ths story! Write more!
rosered775 chapter 37 . 7/13/2011
I'm glad that everything is out in the open now. Maybe there's still hope for Cindy and Sam... *fingers crossed*

Severus is still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hope he can hold it together for the two of them. Great chapter!
FuryPossessed chapter 37 . 7/12/2011
Roger's a bad man! I hope he gets what he deserves! And I hope Hermione and Cindy make up and that, what was his name, Sam? forgives her too.

Update soon!

~Fury
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 37 . 7/12/2011
I'm glad Cindy finally had a captive audience to listen to her explanation without interruption. Roger may have a disconnect with reality in a serious way.
Mia Wellers chapter 36 . 7/12/2011
I want more! ;)
Mia Wellers chapter 27 . 7/12/2011
I think that this story is absolutely brilliant. and so is this chapter. Good job!
Misti D chapter 36 . 7/12/2011
Dun,dun,dun! LOL. Looking forward to seeing what Ms. Cindy-Loo says on the stand. I hope it puts the nail in the casket. :) Happy writing.
silverdoe394 chapter 36 . 7/11/2011
Ooh. I wonder what Cindy's going to say. I hope Roger gets locked up for a good, long time.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 36 . 7/11/2011
Well, of course Cindy would be called to testify. But where are her allegiances? Is she speaking the truth, or siding with evil? Dun dun dunnnn...
Black Serpentine chapter 36 . 7/11/2011
That was a mean mean mean cliffhanger :p UPDATE SOON!
FuryPossessed chapter 36 . 7/11/2011
Oooh Cindy. Hermione seeing her will be difficult for sure. Hope all turns out well for all of them!
Misti D chapter 35 . 7/10/2011
I hope Roger rots in prison. Lol! Happy writing.
puppyeyes2003 chapter 35 . 7/10/2011
I really like this story. Are we aver going to find out why Hermione has anxiety attacks? You have alluded to the fact that it has to do with the war, but not specifically. It that all it was the the war or was there some thing more?
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »