Reviews for My Cure
Noneworking chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
I would eat Snape and the porsche for dessert in this chapter. I would write more, but POOF off to my next chappy!
Noneworking chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Heh, the slow development of needing each other, at first just to keep the loneliness away...So the dance begins!
Noneworking chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Ooooooo Great story building in this chapter, hints and foreshadows every place!
Noneworking chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
This gives me the warm fuzzies. I love the caring nature in Snape, and the realistic way you portray Hermione...she is suffering, but still strong enough to try to be normal...very realistic.
Noneworking chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
ERMAHGERD! Perfect! If I had to guess, she has PTSD or Panic attacks...if that is what you are setting u here you got it spot freaking on! Great development!
Noneworking chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Yes, I am a comment idiot and think I need to mark each chapter. Again, this is the best story development I've seen. No bi-polar Hermione the bitch shrew, or manic Snape...good characterization!
Noneworking chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is probably one of the more original scenarios I've seen in a HP fan fiction featuring SS/HG right out of the gate. I may be a newbie to writing FF, but I'm no newb to reading it, i've been reading them for ages and this sticks out as one of the best beginnings i've come across.
Noneworking chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh and you are H/S...You may just be a perfect writer.
chyaraskiss chapter 41 . 5/20/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. But one thing kept coming to mind. Why didn't they ever do magic? Seems a bit silly to not just use a 'talent'.
Marianna Snape chapter 41 . 5/1/2012
I loved this :D imparticular the whole muggle storyline!

Can I marry Severus instead?

Wow.

A sequel would have been great ;)

Amazing.
Petite Mule chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Hi! I enjoy your story thus far and I'm impatient to read it till the end. My english isn't up to par, but (maybe because?) I'm french and I hope this will help you :

- I would like a bottle of champagne, two glasses, and two chocolate crepes : Je voudrais une bouteille de champagne, deux flûtes et deux crêpes au chocolat.

You can use "coupes" instead of "flûtes" or "verres". Usually, a "coupe" or "coupette" mean a glass already full of champagne. A "crêpe de chocolat" means a crepe made of chocolate. A "crêpe au chocolat" means a crepe topped with chocolate.

- Can I get you anything else? : Souhaitez-vous autre chose ?

- Everything is fine, Thank You : Non, merci.

- How can I help you? : Vous avez besoin d'aide ?

- Do you have this in a 7? Les avez-vous en 38 ?

- These too : et celles-ci aussi (tambien is a spanish word)

- I would like to purchase both pairs of shoes please : nous prenons les deux paires s'il vous plaît (shoes are for her so he uses plural "us" and Frenchs would be more direct like "ok, let's take both").

I guess I'm not your first french reader, but I hope this would help. I would be glad to give you a little something for all the pleasure you give me with your story.
myheartwanders chapter 41 . 3/28/2012
What a wonderful story! I love that they had all of that adventure without having to have it in the wizarding world! Brilliantly written!

I would love to see a sequel... maybe with their kids going into Hogwarts or something like that!
kuklam chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
love this story

so sweet and make my heart feel so warm

thanks for writing this story

looking forward to story on HG & SS again~~~~

:D
JeniDRalph chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Oooooh... grilling with Snape.
JeniDRalph chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Awww.. I want him to read to me and tuck me in, too.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »