Reviews for My Cure
JeniDRalph chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Oddly enough, I'm now craving beef stew.
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I'm glad that he seems to have found peace.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
What a cool beginning! I can't wait to see where it goes.
SoulSilverHeartGold chapter 41 . 10/8/2011
This whole story was great. I don't usually like Severus/Hermione Fan Fics without spellcasting, but I was surprised and delighted to discover that this story did not need that to be magical. This story warmed my heart and I don't ever want to forget it. Thank you for such a wonderful peice.
Mary Hyde chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Your French isn't too bad, except I think you want to say "we want...", instead of "you want...". Also, when I lived in Brussels, I noted that folks didn't say "please" at the end of a request, but "thanks". So

"Nous desirons une bouteille de Champagne et deux verres satisfont, et deux crepes de chocolat, merci."
wingsrookie chapter 41 . 9/18/2011
I love this story! Reading it is like eating a million delicious meals, having a straight shot of romance, with a side of yummy! One of the funniest parts for me was that I have a friend whose last name is olivieri, so I kept thinking about him while I read this. You are so right, though. No one ever seems to truly appreciate what it is like to be sick all the time, especially if you can't help it. Whether that is a mental, emotional, or physical sickness; and unfortunately i've been on both sides of that table. I hope you find your snape. By the way, the food in this story is incredible. Your descriptions are so good I feel like i'm eating right along with them! Hence the "million deliciouz meals" part of my review. I apologize for any typos, i'm using a touch screen and it hasn't been cooperating fully.
severus49 chapter 41 . 9/16/2011
Very nice story!
severus49 chapter 40 . 9/16/2011
:-)
severus49 chapter 39 . 9/16/2011
Boxy. He calls his car "Boxy"? Oh, boy, it really is more OOC than I realized! That and he's suddenly de-aged about 15 years!
severus49 chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
*snort!* Here, I'm thinking the "nice peach colored flats" are shoes!
severus49 chapter 37 . 9/16/2011
When did Hermione find out Severus was head of S&S? Last she heard, he worked for a drug company - not owned it!
severus49 chapter 36 . 9/16/2011
It's all going to work out...it's all going to work out...it's all going to work out...(new mantra)it's all going to work out...
severus49 chapter 34 . 9/16/2011
Yay!
severus49 chapter 33 . 9/16/2011
A pat on the head for Severus - though I would have straddled that box! And a pat on the head for that secretary. I am SO glad she didn't give in to Roger's worminess.
severus49 chapter 32 . 9/16/2011
Roger's like a bad case of heartburn. He just keeps coming up again and again and again. And even though my first reaction was to say "poor Cindy", she should have known something fishy was up from the beginning. Anyone that would manipulate another person for any reason, ought to be questioned. She didn't question Roger's motives, and she's lost everything because of it.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »