Reviews for Senior Year
yarnfan4life chapter 20 . 12/17/2018
love it please write more
khazrn43 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Your story is great but. It is unrealistic that they would just not have sex anymore. If you wanted them to wait for marriage you shouldn't of had them hook up in the first place. Rachel has always very open about sexuality. And Finn is a teenage boy. You took them way out of character
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I ship Pizes.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
LoVing every chapter of your story, very good writing I love the way you portray Finchel.
pesca13891 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
I just finished to read this story! It was amazing, you are such a good writer and your ideas have been genius! You also used some songs they used after you finished the story and the senior year national dresses' color was actually red! I'm going on with "the future"!
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I just wanted to say that I LOVE your stories. :)
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good Chapter lots of detail! i like it! keep writing! :)
Ms.Els chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
Love love and love ! All of your stories are amazing !
Finchellover chapter 24 . 11/20/2011
This was one of the best glee stories I have ever read! The songs that were used were amazing!

:D
Nicoley1412 chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
i really really really like your story. thanks so much for your nice comments on my story. :D
imabfamous chapter 25 . 7/31/2011
This whole story was absolutely adorable! I loved it so much! I adore Finchel and you portrayed them so well! A fabulous story!

~with love

Kelsi
CoryKesler chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
Very cute story. Even made me tear up several times. I look forward to reading more of your work.
SingMaddi chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
OMG ! I loved your story it was really sweet ! You Gould write another future one :)
Marlayna chapter 24 . 6/8/2011
This story is amazing. I loved it so much. Will there be a sequel?
Nick chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
Absolutely amazing. PLEASE write another story. I hope RIB uses these lines for S3 plot. Everything was perfect! I'm going to re read the future now :)