Reviews for Unsaid
Lacy-booth-otaku-number-9001 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Awww, this is just so cute and touching. Also just as the others have said, the characters are so IC and the notes in the strings was just soooo sweet. It makes me feel all warm an fuzzy inside. Love this story
KAISRE chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really love your stories. You explore the connection between Ven, Aqua, and Terra so deeply, especially between the latter. This one was very touching and I liked Aqua's creative gesture at the end and your characterization of Terra. Its just beautiful :') I hope to see more from you!

Kaisre
Skitty 2004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
"...the only person left in this world that he has not upset yet." Too true. They're on a world of only four people. It's kind of strange to take that into consideration. XD

And awww! That was so cute! It's so sweet that they care so much about each other despite their arguing. And not just that they care, but that they care so much. Even not looking at it as romantic, there's a lot of love there.
Karura Hime chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So beautiful!
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awwww... this one was just too sweet with all the right amounts of angst, and I really connected with all the emotions you brought out. You have this way of bringing Terra and Aqua to life, and I can honestly say it sticks true to their personalities. As short as it was, you still managed to convey their feelings to us with your amazing style. Talent like yours can only can better. :) Thanks for another gem. I hope you continue to write more!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wooooow, this was so awesome! I could practically SEE what was happening the way you described it. And I could feel the hurt and the pain, too, almost as if the story was about me. And what Aqua did with those little notes, that was the best part. I think this is one of my favorites so far...but that's always hard to tell, since I like everything you write. :P

I haven't been reading TerraxAqua fics for a while now, but this one definitely made me regret it..

You know, I was wondering if you could write CloudxAqua sometime. I'm really curious as to how you'll do that.
LightBloom chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was adorable! Terra was such a troubled sweetheart-I think you can really relate to him, and you did a great job of keeping him in character! I loved Aqua's idea-I might use it sometime, hehe.
stellar chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
too cute! it almost brought me to tears...
MusicalSage chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aw...how sweet!

But I really want to know what Terra said to Ven that hurt him so much...he's only here in spirit in this story. But I suppose that makes sense, since it is a Terra/Aqua story.

Man, you characterize them so well; are you sure there isn't a secret world that all of the KH characters are in, and you watch them to characterize them well? Ha ha, I hope that made sense.

Good luck with all of your future writings, and good luck on your challenge!
Kiaxet chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wow. That one just hit all the right buttons.

Getting the nitpicking out of the way first: you have a few tense agreement issues in the earlier part, switching from past to present and back again. It's noticeable, but nothing major.

As for content...I almost don't have words. You've managed to hit home on multiple emotional levels (several of which are the result of personal experience - someone did the note-and-string thing for me once, so reading about it again is touching). Terra and Aqua are entirely IC and the story flows well. You manage to put a power and emotion in your prose that I haven't seen anywhere else on this site, and I simply cannot get enough of it.

Long review short, I absolutely loved this, I'm saving it, and I'll come back to it when I need a pick-me-up. Thank you for such a lovely piece.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was sweet. :) I always like how you portray Aqua. And those paper ideas seem like a good way to confess to someone. XD LOL Still...Terra didn't apologize to Ventus yet! D: -shot-

Ahem... Good job like always! A breather from writing limited themes right? ;)
Terra ForceXIII chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great story, its giving me some ideas for a fic about Terra's stubbornness and anger. Thanks.

This story really caught my interest Because of the since of despair Terra feels about his imperfection and flaws, separating himself from everyone deeper into sadness in till Aqua comes to save him.

Good fic, can't wait to read more... mostly TerraxAqua :P
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Gives me the warm fuzzies :)