Reviews for The Runaway
rolksrettak chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Luvvee~
jisko2ijsko chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
CUTE!

sasori has a little crush :D w
SmileSusieQ chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Awwww Sasori. Every chapter just makes me feel for him. I love Konan and Deidaras witty banter. You know how to write all the charcters where they are not blazingly OOC. Good job.
Warrior-of-Riverclan chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Does Sasori have a little crush on Dei-Dei! X3
Warrior-of-Riverclan chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
So cute~! :3
SmileSusieQ chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Lol. Nurse Deidara ftw! I love how Sasori still calls him a brat. Keep up the good work please.
rolksrettak chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Another cute chapter, I love this shy Sori! :D
rolksrettak chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Sqweeee! If I was more of a rabid fangirl I would've said "KAWAII!" but thats sinking to low! But it's so cute! Or at least if you ignore the whole rape part..

I must say, I'm more of a SasoDei fan than a DeiSaso, but you worked it out fine! I'm defiantly going to subscribe to this story!

Oh, and you inspired me to draw the neko!Saso in Deis shirt! :D
jisko2ijsko chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
poor sasori.
SmileSusieQ chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I laughed when I read that Konan pushed Hidan out. Always wear your seatbelt. I love how Deidara found Sasoriand saved him from those dumb kids. I hope they find a way to stay together. Please update soon.
Magic-Tombs-Of The Farside chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
awwwww! cute
SmileSusieQ chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I love the cuteness in the end. I just feel so sorry for Sasori. Doesn't even know what a bath is. I'm glad Dei is going to be nice to him. This story holds a lot of potential. Please update soon.
yokosfangirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter.
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love you, I love you, I love You! This story is awesome already, I can't wait to see more. Neko Sasori is so cute, I feel really bad for him though. Gettong abused by all those people. Good thing Deidaras there to make it all better. I really can't wait to see where this story goes. Please update this and your other Sasodei stories Soon!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6