Reviews for The Princess and the E
mckaseen chapter 1 . 7/9
10/07/2018 - and im sitting here re-reading this story for the 100th time (no joke, i've read this story so many times i know what each chapter is about - that is how much i loooooooove this story) THANK YOU for writing an amazing story! Hopefully soon another story about The Princess and "OUR" favorite E comes by soon ... :)

lots of love, from Sydney, Australia! 3
Naijalight chapter 6 . 6/16
I love this your story. It’s so easy to ‘see’ as I read. You did a great job. This is my third time re reading I believe.
riderswaves123 chapter 1 . 6/13
I only read the prologe, and I am already grounding my teeth in frustration about Bella and Edward.
There is already so many things wrong in this one.

First, wjy does Bella not listen to Jacob when he is her so called "best" friend, huh? And Edward stepping between their friendship so easily, really.
I can't believe Bella just stays there and let Edward talk to Jacob like that. Even worse, Bella does it to.
Jake just does his job and more to help her but he is made the bad guy.
Bella totally sees everything through rose-colored glasses...everything that involves Edward.

I won't read this story. I already have worked myself up too much with just this little bit.
I don't get this total Jacob hate.
Jacob is just trying to be what he seems to be to Bella...her best friend.
And that she won't even listen when Jake says the thing about Charlie...no...Edward wanted to punsh him because he knows Jake is right.
b3j02 chapter 31 . 6/3
What a good story! Thanks for sharing!
b3j02 chapter 20 . 6/1
I was so scared that Charlie was really gonna die and not just run away on the Cullen's dime. To see this happen is heartbreaking especially when they just started getting along.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 5/30
Jacob is pretty annoying. Love Emmett and his boisterousness! Also, since the prologue I have been very concerned about Charlie.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 5/29
I was waiting for Alice to burst out thus chapter so I can imagine how difficult it would be to write. Love that Bella and Rose get along so well.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 5/29
Because family dinners are scarier than gunfights. Lol!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 5/28
I think this is great!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 5/28
Oh my goodness!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 5/28
This looks like it will be great fun to read.
JazzieJ7777 chapter 31 . 5/27
I still love this story and I laugh my ass off every time on the last chapter listening to DaddyWard explaining the magic cuddles. It would be so kewl if you did another MobWard story, where the boys come of age and are next in line or something...Need more Princess and the E please...
tawelephant chapter 31 . 5/5
Loved this!
robertsbella2 chapter 31 . 4/28
Wow, what an amazing Mobward one of my absolute favourites. I loved this fic so much. Thank you for sharing.
robertsbella2 chapter 3 . 4/22
Just started this and loving it.
4,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »