Reviews for The Princess and the E
LaPumuckl chapter 31 . 11h
I think the link for this precious gem was shared in the we love mobster group on Facebook, though it could have been tested ffn rec group as well, the point is however, I'm so glad I found it!

More often than not I was laughing while reading, so thank you for sharing their story. It was a pleasure reading it
Reese chapter 31 . 3/21
An anazingggggggggg fanfic!
grandmachix chapter 6 . 3/16
Will Bella tell Edward that she's a virgin or will he find out as he penetrates her hymen?
Judy
Perfect fanfic ever
saintfudge chapter 30 . 1/21
2 nd time reading was just as good as the first ..thanks again for sharing have fun
shannon30033 chapter 31 . 1/4
Thanks for the completed story! You did a fantastic job! I loved every chapter.
shannon30033 chapter 14 . 1/3
I can't sit for Rose's wedding...it's gonna be crazy.
shannon30033 chapter 11 . 1/2
1901-1918, Edward was 17.
shannon30033 chapter 6 . 1/2
I like the fun, light romance going on around hot Edward.
shannon30033 chapter 3 . 1/1
Super hot. First kiss. Lovely.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 1/1
I like your word choices...hot-footed, sussed, velvet voice..all so good. Love the dialogue as well. I could hear how annoying Jessica was in your words, along with the enigmatic Cullens. I love it! Thanks for the super well- written chapter. I look forward to the rest of your story. I can tell it's going to be good, so thanks so much!
Bakergrama chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
OMG! Here we go again...I love this story...no matter how many times I read it.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
Loved this story!
jk chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
so edwhore doesn't do girlfriends just whores huh? nice...doesn't everyone just love a emotionally stunted used up whoreward?
um no...no we fucking do not!
jk chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Edwards only 17 and hes fucking a older woman that owns a strip club/? he fucks her then has her beat up? wowowowowowowo hes a huge piece of shit
3,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »