Reviews for The Princess and the E
bbmassey88 chapter 31 . 10/15
I don:’t know where I’ve been, but I totally loved this story! Can’t believe I have not read this!
Mara chapter 9 . 10/15
Love this chapter ;-)
Mara chapter 8 . 10/15
Uh oh, wonder what happen next
Mara chapter 7 . 10/15
Awww... I love Cullen family, they are so loving and warm
Mara chapter 6 . 10/15
Oh bad timing Emmet, why?!
Mara chapter 3 . 10/15
Wow... this story is so amazing
Mara chapter 2 . 10/15
I love mobward stories ;-)
Edward is so HOT
Twifanfictionrec chapter 1 . 10/10
Hi, your story has been posted on Instagram twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
This is an amazing fiction about the love story of the Mafia Prince and police chief’s innocent daughter. You will fall in love with the adorable yet deadly E as he navigates his way through the Mafia world with his Princess on his side. This fiction is full of humour, romance and just the right amount of drama. A definite must read. All human.
Love this storey I know it's Ben years but still one of my fav mobward and bella storeys twilight should be re visited I'd love to read more storeys from you I loved this one .
liela-k chapter 22 . 9/27
this is always my go to story when I cant find anything worth reading. if you ever decide to write another please let me know ill be there
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 20 . 8/31
Tears, so many tears. I kinda knew it was gonna happen but I don't have to like it.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 6 . 8/30
Really enjoying this story and thanks for the recs.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 3 . 8/30
I'm feeling an insane urge to giggle right now. I love humor. Keep it coming.
Knit Bug chapter 31 . 8/27
Thank you for this story. It was a good read- lots of funny bits sprinkled throughout.

Knit
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 8 . 8/23
Rose's blush... Omg is her and Em what happened at the beach?
3,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »