Reviews for White as Snow, Red as Blood
MidnightMaddi chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH! BEST STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
'So Daddy-o and Rinny-kins stopped the event and went all POWERPUFFGIRLS SAVE THE DAY!
*breathes*
Okay, sooo...'
I JUST ABOUT DIED THERE.
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is good! I love the relationship between the characters!
MelancholicVirus chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Waaa It's cute
Rosey-Chan chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
NOOOOOOOOO~! But I'm glad you are rewriting it...I hoped that you didn't kill it forever! Dx

Sorry if it was my fault the story turned into Humor! DX

But Great summary! :D
Vocaloid Flower chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
... Someone should remind me to stay up till 3:27 so if I actually make a fanfiction it'll be as good as this chapter :D
I Am The Raptor chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Wow. Interesting way to put stuff...

I WANT TO BE A POWER PUFF GIRL, TOO!

POWERPUFF GIRLS, AWAAAAAY! *Trips and falls*
LenFromHell chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Great summary, this was one of the first Vocaloid fanfictions I read, it's so Good luck on the redo! uhh i'm kinda embarrassed to ask but are you going to delete this one? To tell the truth, hope you don't...
CluelessLeaf chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
LMAO XD Niiice. Love it, especially Piko going "Marry me and take over the immortal world" bit.
missrinkagamine chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Ok i have 5 mins to get ready for school but im going to use 2 mins to review :D zOMG A GOOD STORYLINE :OO Y U NO FINISH? lolol jk but can i use the storyline but like change a bunch of it so its the same but dofferent? Credit to you of course. Its cool to say no, just asking. D: PIKOBAD GUY? BUT HES SO SHOTA~~~~~
vocaloid lover chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
i wish you had continued the was wonderful.i was very was to good.i can't storys i like to read are when len is a vampire and rin meets him and so that story was so nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Thar summary looks interesting. You shouls work on it!
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
hey hey Please write more I need more.
CherryChirdorin chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
If you're still taking OC request I have one named Kaiga Marune (weird name I know but I like my OC names to be Unique) she has scarlet red hair and yellow eyes. Her fav fruit is pineapple and fav color is blue. I hope you use her. By the way I really love the story so far. Please update soon
saphren chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
short but good. wonder what the necklace does..