Reviews for Beneath the Surface
roe2 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
It's really rare to find a YagyuuOC story so I suppose you can say I ate this all up. I think you have a wonderful way with words, but you should also be a bit careful to not sound too mechanical. Aside from that, your OC seems like a tough girl who has a good head above her shoulders– good for her! I wish to know what would happen next because it seems like Niou also took an interest in her. Oh and Kanade is soooo cute!
unknown player chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
There's just something about this fic. It's not the greatest, but it's definitely good, or at the very least on the way there.

Btw, it should be "Onii-sama" not "Oni-sama". Oni is for demon :) And note the difference between "you're" and "your".

I love your style of writing though - everything is not really scrunched up in one paragraph unlike other authors.

As for your OC, she seems interesting enough. Definitely looking forward to reading more about her. :)
Snarky Sonnet chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Will you ever continue this? Because I would love to see more of this fanfic.

I've never read a YagyuuOC fic before. He's not the most popular of characters, unfortunately, but I think you're onto something here.

You've constructed a really nice dynamic between Yukari and Yagyuu. The awkwardness and hesitation on Yukari's part and the sincerity and courteousness on Yagyuu's part was well done. I would love to see how they progress.
identityangel chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I just came across this story n found it AWESOME. I'm surprised by the lack of reviewers,perharps because he isn't that popular of a character. I loved how u portrayed ur OC n also about the issues and pressure of high class society. Please, Please update. I'll love to see more!
kikumarucat chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Aww,,, Sweet. I wonder what EXACTLY Yagyuu is thinking, though...
Aikiri Natsume chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
It's a good story so far. But, 'Sanada was busy scolding some team members who misbehaved with his "tarundoro" which was soon to follow with some form of punishment.' It should be 'tarundoru'. Just so you know :) Keep up the good work!
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
You totally made me fall in love with Yagyuu. I can't wait for their lunch date!

Just a little reminder: Marui is a bit OOC in this chapter. I believe he's not that hyper like Eiji or Gakuto. He's also goofy, but he's a bit more mature than the acrobats.
Chillybean chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
AWWW! i love the last line.

How was China btw?

Update soon!
Mavarta chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Well written, I found your writing style interesting can't wait for the further development...
Rainbowlalaland chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Haha I love those comebacks! I'm going to get a job at a resturaunt just so I can use hem now xD

Lol i love your story and I can't wait for an upload xD

Rainbowlalaland~
Chillybean chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
hehehe. i like her comebacks during the flashback XD
Rainbowlalaland chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter... It's a good story
celtic27fionn chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I like this re-edited story (although I liked the previous one, too). Anyway, I'll be looking forward to more chapter(s)~
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
First YagyuuOC fic that I've read. Good job!
Mavarta chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Yagyuu and OC is something rare, and I am curious on what will happen next. From the first and second chapter, I think you have well described the main character. She seems to be not a mary-sue character (thank God...!) and please keep her like that. I'm not sure on Yagyuu's real character beside his gentlemen side, so I'm look forward on how will you describe him more.

Please continue the good work and update soon )